InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
What you both said is very interesting. I cannot try another USB cable as this is the only one I have (it has a Micro B for the HD part).

However I will try to connect it to the back panel instead and try to keep it as far as possible from the front panel where my BT sits... or I could try to wrap the USB end in foil paper or something lol Biggrin

Thanks.
Everyday is a schoolday right?

Sponsored links

(08-08-2014, 12:37 AM)RedShadow Wrote: What you both said is very interesting. I cannot try another USB cable as this is the only one I have (it has a Micro B for the HD part).

However I will try to connect it to the back panel instead and try to keep it as far as possible from the front panel where my BT sits... or I could try to wrap the USB end in foil paper or something lol Biggrin

Thanks.
Everyday is a schoolday right?

I have my dongle plugged into my desktop USB hub, that way its pretty far from anything that would interfere with it.
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
Windows detects my DS4 and I can even use it in games but it doesn't appear on DS4Windows.

Here is my debug file. Any help will be appreciated.

Attached Files
.txt   mayhem.txt (Size: 18,67 KB / Downloads: 461)
(08-07-2014, 10:30 PM)intel352 Wrote: I'll try the latter. When attempting the former, it launches Steam Big Picture, lol...

Quick disconnect worked fine, thanks

Unbind the PS button from xbox menu and it won't launch big picture anymore. also frees up another button for macros
(08-08-2014, 02:41 AM)mayhemrules Wrote: Windows detects my DS4 and I can even use it in games but it doesn't appear on DS4Windows.

Here is my debug file. Any help will be appreciated.

I am not seeing the SCP virtual bus drivers loaded, try installing them from the application directory.

(08-08-2014, 02:47 AM)jhebbel Wrote: I am not seeing the SCP virtual bus drivers loaded, try installing them from the application directory.

Thanks, that fixed it.
(08-08-2014, 12:47 AM)jhebbel Wrote: I have my dongle plugged into my desktop USB hub, that way its pretty far from anything that would interfere with it.

I just tried to connect the external harddisk on my back panel: the latency is now okay. So I guess it has shielding issues. Or it's my BT that is not shield enough.

FYI it's a Freecom 35610 1TB Mobile Drive Classic USB 3.0
(08-08-2014, 01:29 PM)RedShadow Wrote: I just tried to connect the external harddisk on my back panel: the latency is now okay. So I guess it has shielding issues. Or it's my BT that is not shield enough.

FYI it's a Freecom 35610 1TB Mobile Drive Classic USB 3.0

does the faulty port have grounding to the case?

Had to dis-allow non email authenticated account logins, we were getting what looked like some bot registrations. If you get a message when logging in saying account not authenticated just look for the verification email from us from when you created you DSDCS account and click the link.

Sorry for any inconvenience but security of the accounts is a priority.

Hi jhebbel, I have a little problem of my ds4 windows is that, when my ds4 is fully charged, on the ds4 windows it doesn't display as 100%, only 90% no matter what. please help.