InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
(08-08-2014, 06:42 PM)Luchi Wrote: No, any errors. Windows says device is working properly. I tried the generic drivers, the instalation was successful, but still the same problem.

here is the windows troubleshooting steps: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windo...ing-device

If there is nothing in there causing the issue then it may require contacting the manufacturer of the dongle for support.
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool

Sponsored links

(08-02-2014, 01:23 PM)jhebbel Wrote: Does it recognize your controller now?

yes all back to normal
just had to erase the old profile and make a new
btw i would love some mini profile manager for the flash light
settings Smile
and since one of the last updates i also have diagonal problems
not reaching max
deadzone in pcsx is already on 0 the only way to solve it was to
set the curve in your prog to normal but i like the exponential curve
way more
any news on audio?
and tilt?
i think sony should pay you for this Laugh
I just installed this today =) Was wondering if the blue light is suppose to flash on the controller the entire time it's plugged it.

Thanks!
(08-08-2014, 10:00 PM)Idiotguy Wrote: I just installed this today =) Was wondering if the blue light is suppose to flash on the controller the entire time it's plugged it.

Thanks!

You can change the lightbar to suit your preference, by default it pulses when fully charged.

I figured it out I didn't create a profile to get into the other option like mapping Thanks =)
New alpha build, lot of behind the scenes work done.

http://dsdcs.com/attachments/Release.zip

(08-08-2014, 11:24 PM)jhebbel Wrote: New alpha build, lot of behind the scenes work done.

http://dsdcs.com/attachments/Release.zip

Thanks.

Login isn't working for me though, crashes the app. It does, however, display wrong password if I enter a wrong password. Is login not implemented yet in the new alpha? Old one was working fine with my old registration without having to attempt logins, but I'm seeing ads again. Also i noticed the tab key doesn't switch from username to password on the login box.

Edit: Also, Chrome is displayed as last played/currently playing game for me (google chrome).

Application paths are:
Chrome: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
Chrome Alpha builds (Canary): %APPDATA%\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\chrome.exe

Wouldn't it be easier to have a user feature to browse for executable to exclude?
(08-09-2014, 01:34 AM)Star Wrote: Thanks.

Login isn't working for me though, crashes the app. It does, however, display wrong password if I enter a wrong password. Is login not implemented yet in the new alpha? Old one was working fine with my old registration without having to attempt logins, but I'm seeing ads again. Also i noticed the tab key doesn't switch from username to password on the login box.

Edit: Also, Chrome is displayed as last played/currently playing game for me (google chrome).

login has been fixed, uploaded a new version

(08-09-2014, 01:44 AM)jhebbel Wrote: login has been fixed, uploaded a new version

Thanks, works.

Don't know if you caught my edit but regular chrome isn't detected as a game but Canary is (google chrome Alpha). Application path is:
%APPDATA%\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\chrome.exe

but wouldn't it be easier to have a user feature to browse for .exe to exclude?
(08-09-2014, 01:54 AM)Star Wrote: Thanks, works.

Don't know if you caught my edit but regular chrome isn't detected as a game but Canary is (google chrome Alpha). Application path is:
%APPDATA%\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\chrome.exe

but wouldn't it be easier to have a user feature to browse for .exe to exclude?

Ill add google beta to the block list, there may be a user side configurable blacklist option in the future.