InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
(08-01-2014, 09:40 PM)jhebbel Wrote: You dont have any of scp's stuff running while trying to use this program do you? also you dont have motionjoy do you?

i've just checked, and no i don't have motionjoy. but am i not supposed to be running the scp ds3 service? wouldn't that disconnect my PS4 controller?

Sponsored links

edit: nevermind, wrong thread.
(08-01-2014, 11:30 PM)killokid Wrote: i've just checked, and no i don't have motionjoy. but am i not supposed to be running the scp ds3 service? wouldn't that disconnect my PS4 controller?

This tool is fully self contained, and any SCP Services take exclusive control and won't let DS4windows run properly. Uninstall all SCP drivers and services before installing this tool.
(08-02-2014, 12:05 AM)Wirenut48 Wrote: This tool is fully self contained, and any SCP Services take exclusive control and won't let DS4windows run properly. Uninstall all SCP drivers and services before installing this tool.
but how am i going to get it to connect without drivers? will it automatically detect it?
(08-01-2014, 11:16 PM)pnoozi Wrote: *****, I'm trying to remove read-only from AppData but I can't. Every time I uncheck it and click OK it comes right back. ***********K.

Im not sure how windows and other applications are even functioning properly, pretty much every app that saves local data relies on appdata being read/write. There has to me some sort of software acting as protection keeping it from being read write.
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
(08-01-2014, 11:16 PM)pnoozi Wrote: *****, I'm trying to remove read-only from AppData but I can't. Every time I uncheck it and click OK it comes right back. ***********K.

The read only is not the problem, read only is also checked on my folder. It's probably user account control or antivirus. Try right clicking on the setup file go properties and click on the unblock button, then right click and run as administrator, maybe that will help.
(08-01-2014, 09:36 PM)jhebbel Wrote: Fallout has native controller support, there is no reason to map the mouse, but try lower the sticks sensitivity. Not sure what you mean by the mouse being recognized as the 0 key though.

The reason I wanted to map the keyboard was for a mod that adds in extra things like sprinting and such. Sorry for the weird wording, I meant the buttons on the controller were being recognized as 0. So for example I had X on the controller mapped as the space bar, but the game recognized it as 0 instead.
(08-02-2014, 12:10 AM)killokid Wrote: but how am i going to get it to connect without drivers? will it automatically detect it?
Windows will load drivers for the DS4, and this program uses the windows 360 drivers.
(08-02-2014, 12:19 AM)esareias Wrote: The reason I wanted to map the keyboard was for a mod that adds in extra things like sprinting and such. Sorry for the weird wording, I meant the buttons on the controller were being recognized as 0. So for example I had X on the controller mapped as the space bar, but the game recognized it as 0 instead.

Probably do to a conflict with the games button bindings. I don't know anything about the game, so not sure what you would need to do, to work around this.
Hmmm well I guess I can toy around with it some more and see if I can figure anything out. It's just super confusing, because I tested out the configuration using Microsoft Office, and any button that was mapped to a letter on the keyboard would show up on the blank document when I used the button.