InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
(01-28-2015, 02:21 AM)Jack_Carver Wrote: Hey Josh,
Hope you're doing allright. Just to here to pop some trivial issues to check you know of them.
- Battery Percentage Indicator in overlay works when plugged in but indicates 0% when connected via Bluetooth.
- If the BTDongle was plugged into another computer, you have to re-pair the Controller with windows or DS4Win spits out read failure errors.
- Very trivial I know but when are you going to fix the (6/5) attempts? Its been a long long while now. ^^ I guess its something simple related to the order in which the code is executed and the number of attempts is given +1

1) still havent figured that one out, I cannot get it to do it on my machine
2) cannot do much about that, pairing is all windows
3) yea, never seem to remember to fix that
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool

Sponsored links

(01-28-2015, 02:24 AM)jhebbel Wrote: 1) still haven't figured that one out, I cannot get it to do it on my machine
2) cannot do much about that, pairing is all windows
3) yea, never seem to remember to fix that

Ok, don't worry, as I said, quite trivial!
I thought about it it too late in my post but have you thought of doing a changelog within the build/installer and adding an option to not have the icon created on the desktop after each update? Just for convenience's sake. Smile
(01-28-2015, 02:29 AM)Jack_Carver Wrote: Ok, don't worry, as I said, quite trivial!
I thought about it it too late in my post but have you thought of doing a changelog within the build/installer and adding an option to not have the icon created on the desktop after each update? Just for convenience's sake. Smile

Changelog is in the updater and there is a backlog on the website at http://dsdcs.com/index.php/portfolio/sof...l=&start=1 I could probibly put it in the installer aswell

(01-28-2015, 02:32 AM)jhebbel Wrote: Changelog is in the updater and there is a backlog on the website at http://dsdcs.com/index.php/portfolio/sof...l=&start=1 I could probibly put it in the installer aswell

Oh nice I didn't seem to notice! Thanks for the heads-up!
Apps been working great for a while. Today though, randomly the comp says usb device not recognized. The bluetooth still works fine but can't plug my ds4 in via usb in my windows 7 laptop or my windows 8 desktop. Same error on both. Did I change something?
Any way in the settings to make DS4Windows have a smaller cpu footprint?

I'm rocking a pretty old cpu (Core2 Quad Q8400 @ 2.66GHz) and I just noticed using this shoots my cpu usage up by anywhere between 4-10%.
(01-28-2015, 08:41 AM)Sleix Wrote: Any way in the settings to make DS4Windows have a smaller cpu footprint?

I'm rocking a pretty old cpu (Core2 Quad Q8400 @ 2.66GHz) and I just noticed using this shoots my cpu usage up by anywhere between 4-10%.

You can try moving the slider lower in the options, but that's still unusually high, Mine usually runs between .5% and 1.2% on normal. Even on my tablet which is a dual core i5 its always stayed below 2%. There will alwayse be some level of CPU ussage since this is emulating a controller, but yours is abnormally high.

I have a request.
I have donated, yet been on the road. Whenever I go to a new hotel, or reconnect to a hotel wifi I am logged out from the ds4 program. Is it possible to allow for a login to be persistent? Thanks in advance!
(01-29-2015, 03:29 AM)icewindzg Wrote: I have a request.
I have donated, yet been on the road. Whenever I go to a new hotel, or reconnect to a hotel wifi I am logged out from the ds4 program. Is it possible to allow for a login to be persistent? Thanks in advance!

Mabe because of the nature of the connection? That you have to login through a portal? Because I sometimes reboot my router and I never had to re-enter login credentials.
(01-29-2015, 03:32 AM)Jack_Carver Wrote: Mabe because of the nature of the connection? That you have to login through a portal? Because I sometimes reboot my router and I never had to re-enter login credentials.

It most often happens when I reboot my laptop when I have an unsecured (web portal login) hotel connection. The hotels will sometimes reset and I need to re-enter the login on a web portal. This is a redirect to a webpage and it breaks my saved login info on DS4