Invalid: [Bug Report] Time Crisis
Howdy all setting up PCSX2 on my PC and it's running great however Time Crisis 2 and 3 although running smooth have sections through the game where the graphics are completely white and you cant see the enemies.  Time Crisis Crisis Zone runs fantastic no such issues which I find odd.  Your page has these games listed as running fine and I have seen you tubers play through these games with no problems on your software so I figure it must be something with my video plugin setup.

I'm running version 1.5.0.  Looking for advice to get these two games running as I own the originals but don't have a CRT TV so can't play them Sad.  Thanks in advance.

PC:
Intel I7-7700 4.2 GHz
32 GB RAM 3000MHz
GTX 1080 GPU

Sponsored links

Ok so after some testing I found a fix, posting this as it may help someone else.  I had the GSdx Settings render on Direct3D 11 Hardware, the only fix i found was to have it on either Direct3D 11 Software (but then i couldn't adjust the resolution) so settled for OpenGL Hardware.

Now i have to figure out how do use a wii light gun and life will be good again Smile
software mode only allow for the native ps2 resolution
Specs:
CPU: Intel Core I5 4670 3.4GHz
RAM: 6GB
GPU: Radeon HD 7770 2GB
Another user stated that Blending Accuracy must be turned up in HW to solve this, so it's not a bug. SW uses full BA by default.

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.