Ivalice SE: Final fantasy XII Save Editor (IZJS version OUT NOW!)
Hmm, I dunno if I mentioned it, but, I just coded the editor, all the values were found by Matt Maiorano in his savestate hacking guide at gamefaqs. If he ever decided to update his faq, I'll update the editor too.

And no fuzzy, I don't have anything like that yet...

Sponsored links

I don't know what the IDs of those equipment are. But ZERO369 knows. Try asking him.

Check out this topic:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/459841-fi...i/56421322

There is also some cool stuff in there with status effects and immunities.
I've made a request to maiorano to update his list using the save file that ThugDon uploaded to Gamefaq. I'll mention if there is any progress. BTW, that save file by ThugDon has all the hidden stuff, all 99, along with a lot others that I have never even heard of. Maybe, one of those is the Zodiark weapon that fuzzy mentioned.
Hey guys. That dude ZERO369 turned out to be a jackass and doesn't want to share what he knows, so I've started working on updating the editor myself. What I'm doing is working in more features for IZJS. So far what I've got is the ability to change the License Board you're using to another one meaning you can mix abilities Laugh Next I'll be working on trying to make it so you can have a party of anyone, including the guests and also to make Reks playable again. (I doubt he'll have a License Board but we'll see.
Well. Matt is busy at the moment but using his guide and ThugDon's save file as reference, this is what I've found.

Name ID Quantity Offset
Trango Tower B110 6A8A
sEINTANGRATE B210 6A8C
SCORPION TAIL F C410 6AB0
MASAMUNE I AA10 6A7C
WHALE WHISKER N C610 6AB4
SAGITTARIUS A C710 6AB6
DRAGON WHISKER L AE10 6A84
HUNTER'S BLADE F AC10 6A80
DURANDAL A C210 6AAC
OROCHI N AB10 6A7E
VOLCANO T C310 6AAE
BLOOD SWORD A C010 6AA8
GASTROPHETES S B010 6A88
ALDEBARAN Y C510 6AB2
BYBLOS BONE AF10 6A86
EXCALIPOOR C110 6AAA

sHIELD
Gendarme C810 6AB8

COMSUMMABLES
BALTORO SEED 1600 6BD4
DARK ENERGY 1800 6BD8
METEORITE 1 1900 6BDA
METEORITE 2 1A00 6BDC
METEORITE 3 1B00 6BDE
METEORITE 4 1C00 68E0
REVERSE MOTE 2A00 68FC

I hope that is enough to warrant an update in your editor Aten.
Oh yeah, this is one of the reserve weapon. I include this because it has the second strongest attack power after Seintangrate. It has the hammer icon but is marked as unarmed, so you'll see the char fighting with his/her fist. It leaves the off hand empty for gendarme. Truly awesome combo.

Reserve BF10 6AA6
My brethren! I have delivered! I have now made it possible to pick ANY guest character you want to play with! This includes:

Reks !!!
Amalia (2 Ashes!!)
Basch: Unshaved - No Armor
Basch: Unshaved - Armored
Larsa
Vossler: Impereal Armor
Vossler: Resistance Armor

Here's a taste...

[Image: reks.png]

[Image: reks2.png]

and that's not all! You can Put ANOTHER member in your party even if you already have him/her.

[Image: fourw.png]

Take THAT Yiazmat!
(10-05-2010, 07:22 PM)tamblackmore Wrote: Well. Matt is busy at the moment but using his guide and ThugDon's save file as reference, this is what I've found.

Dude. This helped me a LOT. All of that is now available in Ivalice SE! All except Gendarme, because the offsets you provided (ID C810 QTY 6AB8) are actually for the Escutcheon, the very first shield xD I also haven't included the reserve weapon yet.

Well it's for Gendarme in the IJS version. I think the Escutcheon has become something else in it. I'm not sure what though. I'll check.
(10-09-2010, 10:30 AM)tamblackmore Wrote: Well it's for Gendarme in the IJS version. I think the Escutcheon has become something else in it. I'm not sure what though. I'll check.

Yeah, you were right. I just added it from my editor and it checks out. So that means everythings done now Laugh

I'm having issues with Trango Tower though. It doesnt have any menu Icon, and in battle, it's an invisible one handed sword.