Ivalice SE: Final fantasy XII Save Editor (IZJS version OUT NOW!)
I just check the FAQ and there seem to be no escutcheon in IZJS. The bazaar recipe for escutcheon would yield a buckler in IZJS. Maybe you could put in escutcheon/gendarme in your editor.. Trango tower and seintangrate are both invisible. What's the issue?

Sponsored links

(10-09-2010, 01:25 PM)tamblackmore Wrote: Trango tower and seintangrate are both invisible. What's the issue?

They are SUPPOSED to be invisible? I didnt know, thought it was a glitch.
Yea those are "supposed" to be invisible. I dunno why.
Added a "Get all items" button. You can now either pick and choose or click that to get X quantities of items with X being a number you specify.
I could'nt help but notice that the loot section doesn't include black orbs...which annoys me cause i have to collect above 100 of em, and i'm a lazy bastard -_-, anyways i'm not complaining just saying that if possible you might wanna add that =D
I know right? I'll also look at getting those pine/sandlewood chops so you don't have to go through that boring minigame.
While you're at it, might as well try and find those big fishes in the fishing game. In which minigame do we need black orbs? I don't remember.
Are you going to make an alternate editor for IZJS, Aten? or just update the existing editor with different stuff from IZJS?
Theres a fishing minigame in FFXII? O_O

This one will be separate just for IZJS. Things like "fill license board" will be removed since it doesn't work correctly. Physically it looks the exact same, but obviously it has more stuff in it since IZJS has new things.
Yeah I've tried that. Filling FF's from the start of the license board offset until just before the level offset I think, would fill the entire board nicely along with all floating license but it'll also make all magics and skills available to all character regardless of their job thereby negating the purpose of playing the IZJS in the first place. It would be nice if the board could be filled but each job would still be secure. I'll let you know if I can find out how .. Smile
Ok. Blacks Orbs done. Now, if only I had a save in Archades so I could do the pinewood chops minigame...

EDIT:

Nevermind, I found it anyway xD