Ivalice SE: Final fantasy XII Save Editor (IZJS version OUT NOW!)
Hi, post your raw and .max save files here, both of them, I'll see what the problem is.

Sponsored links

(08-31-2010, 06:00 AM)Aten Wrote: Hi, post your raw and .max save files here, both of them, I'll see what the problem is.

Thank you so much... i really appreciate your help, here it are attached

Attached Files
.rar   Xylons-SaveState.rar (Size: 18,71 KB / Downloads: 268)
The problem is your entire save file. I don't know how, but it's all messed up inside. There's no root name, no icon file or system file too. I'm guessing you didn't follow the instructions properly because you MADE the .max file (whereas you are supposed to be updating the one that MYMC puts out)

ANYWAY, I've fixed your save now, you can import it properly again.You put in 165 hours into the game, it'd be a shame for it to go to waste XD

.rar   Fixed Final Fantasy 12 save.rar (Size: 22,03 KB / Downloads: 386)
(08-31-2010, 06:58 AM)Aten Wrote: The problem is your entire save file. I don't know how, but it's all messed up inside. There's no root name, no icon file or system file too. I'm guessing you didn't follow the instructions properly because you MADE the .max file (whereas you are supposed to be updating the one that MYMC puts out)

ANYWAY, I've fixed your save now, you can import it properly again.You put in 165 hours into the game, it'd be a shame for it to go to waste XD

Yeah men if i lost that i get crazy .. lol .. really thank so much Aten if some day you need some help in anything just let me know really... í´m a AS programmer so if i can help you with something in that area just let me know and i´ll be more than happy to help you. Smile
Cool cool Smile You know, you've inspired me to do something. I'm gonna make a video showing exactly HOW you can do all this. I'll post it soon.
(08-31-2010, 07:22 AM)Aten Wrote: Cool cool Smile You know, you've inspired me to do something. I'm gonna make a video showing exactly HOW you can do all this. I'll post it soon.

That´s great good luck with that Smile also i already find what was my mistake when i open the ps2save-builder i delete the .ico and the other file and also the root i try it again leaving the ps2save-builder always open and just replacing the saveState file and everything works . Awesome aplication btw if you need help with something just ask me Smile

Also i have a .rar that contains all the .dlls and .osx that you need to install it into windows 7 and to made the aplication works perfect on it , i put it here that .rar in case that you want to updated your first post about it : They just need to go to Control Panel ---> User Accounts --> Change User Account Seetings , this is in case that they don´t have administrative permission on Windows 7 after that they just need to left click the dlls or the ocx and select Open with... search into Windows/System32/ and select to open the files with regsvr32.exe. Once you do it will show a message of Succces and once you made with all the .dlls and .ocx the aplication will works perfect Smile I hope this helps you or anyone.
(Test it on Windows 7 Ultimate x64)

Edited: The .rar contains the following files:

COMDLG32.OCX
MSCOMCTL.OCX
msstdfmt.dll
TABCTL32.OCX

Attached Files
.rar   Dll´s&Ocx.rar (Size: 702,67 KB / Downloads: 287)
There is now a VIDEO TUTORIAL! Look it over peeps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh-Ek_l3g80

I added the video link to the first post too. Also added xylons win7 instructions to the OP.
(08-31-2010, 07:53 AM)Aten Wrote: There is now a VIDEO TUTORIAL! Look it over peeps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh-Ek_l3g80

I added the video link to the first post too. Also added xylons win7 instructions to the OP.

Thanks for the video, it'll probably save alot of time for the new ones that come here ^^

cheers!
Thanks for this program. I am a bit excited to read that it works on FFXII international and that it would unlock all weapons. However I am a bit disappointed to see that it does not contain the 3 new weapons that has such a low spawn rate, namely the seteingrate bow, gendarme and the tango trower or something. Is it hard to include these weapons in the program? If not I was wondering if you could update this editor to include those weapons as well. It's just a request, nothing more. Thanks again.
Just curious, can you get the esper equipment with this editor? Zodiark's weapon is cool.