Kingdom Hearts 2 [PAL] Full Playable ?
no, that's when you play roxas at the beginning, before you try to go to the beach

Sponsored links

oh the first giant nobody, right?
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
no, before that, actually, it's the string of events leading to that. when you're trying to gain the 800 munney
after checking a video on youtube(to find out what is grandstander), right now i can't check Mellow plus i don't have a savegame or savestate close to that part so can you send me a savestate or savegame so that i can test it tomorrow and also which version of pcsx2 are you using?
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
I overclocked my I7 920 from 2,67 to 3,8ghz. Kingdom hearts is constantly at 60 fps with all the speedhacks n etc off. I love it! Laugh
@Saiki: maybe you have a bad ISO or something. I'm in Halloween Town no crashes so far.
Need to overclock my computer o-o
(02-07-2009, 08:16 PM)fontil Wrote: @Saiki: maybe you have a bad ISO or something. I'm in Halloween Town no crashes so far.

nah, mine's fine, I was using a pre-kh2 bugfix version
guyz u should really play this game lol!
1000 heartless battle is frigin awesome!
Biggrin

it sucks for me that i onli get 20-60 fps
usually 30fps Unsure
02jamboi, what is the system configuration for your system?
System Specs:

AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4200+ @ 2.20Ghz | 1 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce 6150 LE 512MB | Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 32bit

hi guys,

I tried KH2 [PAL] after the merge means the new svn 500 and it doesnt work anymore same prob as before no much terrible strings and other stuff whats going on guys please help or better resolve the problem i want play KH2 again Laugh and anyway you got good work but this is really bad thing i dont know much about programming but after this hardcoding the fix doesnt work anymore please help

PCSX2 SVN rev. 500

edit: it works i only must delete the old inis SORRY Laugh
peace!
Adrian