Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+
(08-09-2012, 06:22 PM)Bositman Wrote: It's in my profile page

i can tell your computer is very powerful

Sponsored links

(08-09-2012, 02:27 PM)Bositman Wrote: Sorry but your CPU is extremely weak, you will not be able to play games at acceptable speeds with PCSX2.

is there any kind of hacks I can use to get up the fps because during some cutscences and the pause menu the actually runs pretty fast
(08-11-2012, 02:23 AM)Rayford15 Wrote: is there any kind of hacks I can use to get up the fps because during some cutscences and the pause menu the actually runs pretty fast

Because they don't demand much power compared to game play...
pnach=1,EE,10349E0E,extended,00003F80

Increasing 3F80 little by little to max 4000...it will increase the game speed.

This can sometimes give you negative effects but at least the game will run faster(keep in mind that on some places(with a lot of things),the speed can decrease again

And I don't remember if the game have any good effect of this but try changing the Synchronizing Mode(SPU2-X settings)to Async
(08-11-2012, 09:18 AM)vsub Wrote: pnach=1,EE,10349E0E,extended,00003F80

Increasing 3F80 little by little to max 4000...it will increase the game speed.

This can sometimes give you negative effects but at least the game will run faster(keep in mind that on some places(with a lot of things),the speed can decrease again

And I don't remember if the game have any good effect of this but try changing the Synchronizing Mode(SPU2-X settings)to Async

where do I find that at
You have to create pnach of it but first it's best to use some memory searching program(Cheat Engine,ArtMoney)to set the value to the speed you want

3F80 is the default speed and 4000 and above is really fast(don't set it too high because the game may crash)
(08-11-2012, 09:40 AM)vsub Wrote: You have to create pnach of it but first it's best to use some memory searching program(Cheat Engine,ArtMoney)to set the value to the speed you want

3F80 is the default speed and 4000 and above is really fast(don't set it too high because the game may crash)

so I need to go download cheat engine (sorry if I'm asking a lot of questions imma newbie to this)
You don't really need if you don't want to use it.
Just make a pnach with the cheat=>start the game with cheats enabled,make a save state=>edit the value=>save=>load the save state=>check of you like the speed(keep in mind that you may have low\normal speed with certain value but on less demanding places,the game may become much faster that normal)=>if you don't like it,edit the value again and load the state.

PS.I don't remember if this actually works for game speed changes...if it doesn't work(I kinda doubt it),you have to restart pcsx2 after each change
(08-11-2012, 11:23 PM)vsub Wrote: You don't really need if you don't want to use it.
Just make a pnach with the cheat=>start the game with cheats enabled,make a save state=>edit the value=>save=>load the save state=>check of you like the speed(keep in mind that you may have low\normal speed with certain value but on less demanding places,the game may become much faster that normal)=>if you don't like it,edit the value again and load the state.

PS.I don't remember if this actually works for game speed changes...if it doesn't work(I kinda doubt it),you have to restart pcsx2 after each change

i downloaded cheat engine when used speed hack when i put it on zero it froze, on 0.5 it sped up but not up to par and anything >1 it slowed down
As I said 3F80 is the normal speed of the game,any lower value will slow down the game and any higher value will increase it.
And as I also said,don't go over 4000