[LIST] The Most CPU-Intensive Games
what about GPU wise on Killzone?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

It doesn't appear to be abnormally heavy on the GPU, though the game's framerate drops exponentially with each raise of the native res multiplier. People with decent dGPU's should be able to scale fairly well. Most of the load seems to be on the EE thread, so it's mostly related to that post-processing effect that the game has by default.
Cool, that's the way I understood it from your previous post. Just had to make sure.
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Please Mademoiselle Naroon add to your list-
*Black-agressive
*Burnolt 3-agressive
*Burnoult 2-litle agressive
*Flat out 2(its like very agressive against gpu,but i have the pc version,very light,iolBiggrin)
*Onimusha 3-demons siege-not too much hard,but....
*Call of duty 3....-a little hard(are better play for pc windowns)
*Ghost hunter-a little hard,but not,but I think worth to list
*midnight club 3-yes are hard against gpu,i think most racers games are this...
*Armored core nexus-agressive
*Armored core 3-agressive-i think all armored core ps2 games are like bad...
*mercenaries 2 world in flames-super cruel,very very bad....
For now, and only theses...anything after I edit my postage.
But i disagree with soul calibur 3 are very light!,and tekken tag tournament too,samurai warriors orochi 2 are not hard against gpu.(warriors orochi 1 i have the pc version,i will not give a opinion.)
Black hawk down are tough nut to crack...Biggrin,killzone...kill me...
Maybe Area 51 are a hard gpu game,but for me are not important i have a pc version...one day i had to ps2.
Blyss has the GPU List thread, this is the CPU one Wink.

Can you make it more clear which games you just mentioned are CPU-bound?
Quote:Armored core nexus-agressive
*Armored core 3-agressive-i think all armored core ps2 games are like bad...

I have already mentioned Armored Core 3 and newer as being really rough on the gpu, especially in missions involving high amounts of radiating heat.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

(12-28-2013, 05:09 AM)NarooN Wrote: Blyss has the GPU List thread, this is the CPU one Wink.

Can you make it more clear which games you just mentioned are CPU-bound?

Oh smart girl....hahaha...of course,all the games I mentioned charge a high consumption of cpu are very evident,believe me.: Biggrin:
I have reason to believe that they are demanding at any of cpu...this games.Smile

(12-28-2013, 06:23 AM)DaTankAC Wrote: I have already mentioned Armored Core 3 and newer as being really rough on the gpu, especially in missions involving high amounts of radiating heat.

and truth!
List updated!
I don't know if it would still be considered demanding, but I can run gt3 without any speedhacks at above 60fps
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Your processor is pretty tight though, how far above 60? If it's like a lot above 60 then I'd say remove it. But if it's maybe 70ish then it probably should stay.