MGS3 Subsistence slow cutscenes
(06-11-2015, 03:30 PM)ssakash Wrote: you did mention the following which insinuates that the game didn't have Graphical glitches. please don't mention that without testing the game, Thanks.

I said that because the OP said there were no glitches. *sigh*
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]

Sponsored links

Quote:please don't mention that without testing the game, Thanks

^
that's my point, the OP did mention that the game didn't have any glitches at his testing. (since, he didn't encounter the bug), I don't know what point you were trying to make with that statement but, you again made the same statement as the OP without testing the game.

please don't do it, that would only lead to further confusions.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
After some progress, I can comfirm that some cutscenes are slow even on hardware mode (The same parts that were slow on software mode) with native resolution.

And like I mentiond earlier, it's known that the post processing effects are missing on hardware mode.
As I said before, I said that BECAUSE the OP said there were no glitches. I was following the OP all this time.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(06-11-2015, 03:55 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: As I said before, I said that BECAUSE the OP said there were no glitches. I was following the OP all this time.

The missing effects are glitches or not?
Nvm?
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(06-11-2015, 03:59 PM)Assassin47 Wrote: The missing effects are glitches or not?

Tried enabling the accurate blending in hardware mode settings ? it's only useable in Opengl renderer. I guess you mean the green layer at the ground as missing effects ?

https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/asse...1a125e.png

I don't know how the sun effect could be fixed.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I found this article anout the HD re-release: You can see the performance comparison between ps2 and PS360: In the same cutscenes that I reported that had dips in to 30 fps (actual fps is 15, because as you might know, PCSX2 always shows 60 fps as full speed). So in those cutscens, the PS2 version (on a real PS2) often dipped into 14-16 FPS, So I guess that's the reason. Too bad that in emulation it also affects the sound.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digita...remastered
You can set Timestretch to Async Mix in SPU2 settings for the sound issue.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(06-12-2015, 06:08 AM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: You can set Timestretch to Async Mix in SPU2 settings for the sound issue.

It will make the sound to play correct and without problems when there are framedips? even when the fps cuts in half?