Number of Cores vs. GHz
...full results:
Stock CPU, stock GPU 279fps
OC'ed CPU, stock GPU 352fps
Stock CPU, OC'ed GPU 287fps
OC'ed CPU, OC'ed GPU 362fps

AMD Phenom II 955 BE stock @ 3.2GHz, OC'ed @ 3.8GHz
AMD Radeon 4870 512MB with DualSlot stock cooler stock @ 750MHz/3.6GHz, OC'ed @ 850MHz/4.1GHz

on Windows XP SP3 32bit with ATI Catalyst 9.7

Cheers...
AMD FX-8350
4x 4GB DDR3 2400MHz
AMD Radeon R9 Fury X

Sponsored links

i dont think i can push my any more Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Check my profile for hardware/software and games i played on PCSX2.
...nice!

Cheers...
AMD FX-8350
4x 4GB DDR3 2400MHz
AMD Radeon R9 Fury X
no wait, i did with dx9, max was 405 but i didint manage to catch it with screenshot.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

is this BIOS running by runb_> execute? or some luaniching with deamon by linuz iso? wanna try benchmark like this ;p
Intel Dual Core E5200 @ 3,5ghz /gigabyte GF9500GT/2 GB RAM / ASRock P45XE/ Corsair CMPSU-400CXEU
Oh well, seems I picked a pretty bad benchmark Tongue2

All settings must be the same. If you'd use ZeroSPU2 instead of SPU2-X for example, you'd gain fps already.
Also I bet different BIOS versions are different speeds. The worst thing though is that this scene does not use the VUs, explaining why the Phenoms actually perform Tongue2
ok i see it, its run bios, but it never goes over 60frames, proceseor set to normal. Any ideas how disable limit?
Intel Dual Core E5200 @ 3,5ghz /gigabyte GF9500GT/2 GB RAM / ASRock P45XE/ Corsair CMPSU-400CXEU
Press F4 while it runs. If that doesn't help, check if vsync is turned off.
(09-17-2009, 06:06 PM)rama Wrote: Oh well, seems I picked a pretty bad benchmark Tongue2

All settings must be the same. If you'd use ZeroSPU2 instead of SPU2-X for example, you'd gain fps already.
Also I bet different BIOS versions are different speeds. The worst thing though is that this scene does not use the VUs, explaining why the Phenoms actually perform Tongue2

did i just heard a sound of phenom II slapping E8400 in a face with a dead fish? Tongue
Sigh, we were talking about a build in benchmark for pcsx2 before. Sadly the BIOS doesn't work too well.
If someone knows a ps2 demo in .elf format, that uses 3d, please share it here Tongue2

Edit: The demo needs to use the VUs! Check the console if there's any mVU cached programs message Wink

nataq01:
I already said it was a bad pick for a bench. You have different settings than me, I'm sure of that.
Also this screen shows the ps2 doing nothing. It's limited by how fast the counters code runs. (Not a good test Tongue2 )