Official thank you thread
Just got a new pc that can finally play PS2 games. Tried Jak 1, Kingdom Hearts, and KH2. They run surprisingly well even played strait off the original disks, which I didn't expect! Thank you so much guys! Keep up the great work, and a very merry Christmas, or happy holidays!
System- Custom Build
CPU- Intel Core i5 4670K @4.2ghz
Memory- 8GB DDR3
Video Card- EVGA Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB
OS- Windows 10 Pro x64

Sponsored links

Many thanks to you, gods of PCSX2. I can now play all the games I could not on my broken-ass PS2.
Yeah,

thanks and keep up the good work.

MfG, Clobon
Intel Core2Duo E8400 * Asus P5Q Turbo * Ati Radeon HD5850 * Corsair 4GB * Windows 7 64 * Cup of Earl Grey (always works for meLaugh)
Yeah... I'm not o sure if people write here twice but I love this emu. Writing from my 939 Athlon64 HT PC. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
E5500 @ 3.6Ghz PNY DDR2 @850Mhz 5-5-5-14 ** GTS250 ECO @ 683/1674/1018
Thank you guys, you're doing a tremendous and outstanding job with this project.
We can all enjoy our favourite PS2 games on a computer because of you.
Good luck with future development, as a developer/coder I know what you're going through.
Two thumbs up!
Thanks for an awesome software that runs on linux.
There are people who can have like 10 certificates - for SQL, Windows, programming etc.. For me, 2 kind of programmers are absolute top in the world: people that can make emulation and people that can crack copy protections. These people are TOP elite, having skills like how to wrap "foreign" code into x86 to emulate and/or understand bytes of executable to remove protection are best of the best in my book. I know person who is among only few 100's people with some special MS certificate and I personally run linux server and am capable of programming C++ including STL(though its long time and I forgot few things), yet I feel like we are 0's comparing to these people. So.. THANK YOU for your time you had put into this, you are the best, most skilled and my dream I will never become(either for lack of time or skill). True elite, few individuals that millions of others depends on. Kudos to developers and I hope you finish that last few things as pcsx2 is pretty close to status that for example project64, epsxe, VBA and such are.
E7400 @ 3.6Ghz 1.33v, GTX-260 192SP 650/1400/1100/1.05v, 4Gb RAM, Windows Server 2008 x64
My thanks to everyone involved in the project and for all their hard work, too. I never thought emulation would've advanced this much until I had the idea to check it up a couple of days ago...and man was I surprised to see everything run just off the box, even with playable speeds. It's a real joy to play all the old favorites again in HD graphics, I've always wanted to try the FF series on PC for instance, and I'm glad there's a way to do it now.

Best wishes for future updates! Wink
didnt really believe that emulator works. Thx for FFX and + pleasure
Been following this emulator forever and a day now. I have always thought you guys were great for working on this. I finally have a comp solid enough to run it well, so thanks for helping me put my ps2 away. One less console to clutter up my entertainment center.