Official thank you thread
(12-12-2008, 01:49 PM)Krakatos Wrote: Heh yeah I forgot. This one is a given if we don't want new threads popping out Smile Post your thank you in here Smile

I will start though. Thanks to all the people who will use our releases and help in any way by the playground team Smile

OH GREAT!! *Rolls eyes*
AN OFFICIAL THANK YOU THREAD!
makes sense but DAMN!!!
well..... just wantd ta say thx for makin pcsx2 9.7 its awesome.
werks fine even on my dead beat 1gig ram 82945g onboard gpu'd sys.
sure its laggy n choppy, but playable and that wht matters sice i cudnt evn get cod2 to work on my sys. and now im playin svr 2011 yippekayay!!

Sponsored links

Hello all,

I want to say big thanks for you all, for creator's and for all community. Im really happy that i have chance to play all this old games on my pc. In my ps2 Slim and TV LCD games looks a bit strange. You all know what it means. Its pain if someone have new gen console. Differents between old games and new games are big. Especially in graphic. With pcsx2 we all have chance to play in old games in great quality. You are guys simple amazing. Thats all what i want to say. Keep doing great works.
Thank you.

Now release the next stable version already xP
Thank you.

Thanks to all the hard working people that never gave up throughout the years on that project, i remember allmost 7-8 years ago , many people thought that this was impossible and PS2 could never be emulated on a PC machine like PS1. 7-8 years later its amazing how far you guys took this project and its amazing that you dont do this for money , you do it becouse you love it. I think everyone that downloaded your software has a broken (or dying) PS2 consoles like me and you bring a new opportunity for us to play again our favorite games from the past.

Every day updateing , every day tweaking something on the project and i feel that we are allmost there , i think this PCSX2 team is one of the most dedicated and most unique people that you can meet on the internet. They just show everyone for the last 7-8 years that everything is possible if you put the hard work ,never give up on the idea and the results will aways come sooner or later.

I wish those people to continue to enjoy what they do , they will AWAYS have the love and support from our community.
Even though i'm still tweaking (0.9.7 seems not to work when i ex the dvd, but 0.9.6 its working perfectly!) a bit this emulator to work in the most perfect shape, i gotta say i played 10 min with my 10 year old final fantasy X all scratched and the graphics are so much smoother than my ps2 in the tv, its really amazing what you guys are doing here, and for the first time i see my processor going to 20% ( core i7 3.8ghz oc), well world of warcraft don't push much hehe, but on topic a big thank you to all the ppl who works in this! cheers!
I'd like to say thanks too ! Since I've sold my PS2, I've felt nostalgic. My brothers tell me about this project... And I don't regret ! I'm able to play all my favourite games thanks to you !
Thanks again !
This software is black magic. Thanks for all the hard work you guys put into making such amazing software!
Thumbs Down 
Thanks it works ^^
Thanks to all pcsx2 members who put all their effort to make the emulator as awesome as this..
that emulator changed my life, now I ignored almost all my PC games just to play my ps2 games with my pc at a higher resolution and better picture than my ps2... It is a whole new experiance Smile .
Before I wasn't able to play some games with my broken ps2, because I have to restart it maybe 30 times to make my disks work, I tried to repair it but it was too costly -almost $80- just to repair the laser, so buying a new one would a better choice than just repairing the old one.
At first I was having some problems dumping my bios, but this awesome forum helped me Tongue

That PCSX2 saved my money & my time, thanks people and sorry if my story is dull ! Tongue
Well, I donated already, but I wanted to say thanks again - but not in just one word.

I live in Germany and there is a vast amount of PS2 games, that were not released here. Modding my PS2 and import the games at that time, was just too expensive for me - credit cards were not common, plus my english back then wasn't enough ether (I hope its bearable now).

From a very good friend of mine, I heard of the amazing games all the time - he had a modded PS2 - but for above reasons, I had to give up on them.

Well, 10 years later and there is an emulator and I have a PC powerfull enough to let me finally play those games.

And that is thanks to you. I am really greatful for that. Really.

In fact I think with your emulator, I experience the games even better, than I had back in the day on a real PS2. Yeah, Dolby Pro Logic is a problem. But few games have that.
And compare this and this.......it is a complete different experience.

Well, I don't know if you care for all that - not that you have to - but I wanted to say it anyway.
Core i5 760 @ 4,0GHz DDR3 1600MHz 6-8-6-24-32 GTX480AMP @ Stock Thermaltake Level 10