Official thank you thread
THANKS FOR THIS EMU.
Took me 15 minutes to get it running games after downloading! THANK YOU!
Now I can play my old PS2 games again!...Wife has taken over the TV! (this is OK 'cos, she put up with me hording it for years!)
So far, just an occasional lag in FF XII. Assume this is OS...
Specs
OS Win XP Pro 32...I know its old but I love it!
CPU Intel Core 2 Quad 2.66 OCed to 3.00 (nice safe OC running for 2 years)
2 G ram
Nvidia GTS 250

Sponsored links

Just wanna say thank you to all the amazingly wonderful people that have put work into this project. I've been using PCSX2 since my actual PS2 died 3 years ago, and I've never even thought of replacing it thanks to this emu. Now all I have to do is save up for a larger hard drive so I can make isos of all my games and not have to get up and hunt boxes and flip through CD cases and whatnot (Laziness ftw).

Love you guys!!
Smile
I need to Thank You all the dev staff for this amazing emulator!Only Pcsx2 can be like real PS2!
I gotta say it again. This is the third time I think, but every time I fire up PCSX2 I am thankful for it. It's an incredible piece of work and you guys deserve far more recognition and praise for it than you get. I will be here for a long time to come, providng any help I can because I want to, I like the community, and as a way of saying "Thanks."
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
love this emulator. Smile i had a version from last year (i don't update very frequently >.>) and just downloaded the latest version. lol now i can play the Atalier Iris series with only the occasional minor slowdown instead of the constant sluggishness of pcsx2-5704-windows-x86, plus the memory cards work now. i'm on a laptop btw so not exactly high specs overall compared to a desktop. must be good though if it can run well on a crummy laptop.

keep up the great work and maybe some day we can play all ps2 games at full speed with little to no problems.
Thanks for puting such an amazing work at this emulator,and especially for the speedhacks
I'm saying again because you guys deserve it. Thanks for all of your hard work and frustration. I got my rig with ps2 emulation in mind. I can't thank the devs and the forum staff enough. Please keep up the good work.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Yeah I am not sure why you do the things you do but this is great. Not only does it keep ps2 games alive it makes them really accessible to its kind of an online digital distribution for games. Ps2 games are also pretty cheap right now to lol. Great progress its amazing what you guys did I hope it all comes back around to you.
Thank you so much Laugh i can finally play my old PS2 games Laugh
My PS2 broke down, and i was so sad, but then i found out about PCSX2, and i'm so happy Laugh