Official thank you thread
Thanks you Laugh
i realy love you PCSX2 team
mua

and to banned my first nick on the forum Laugh tnx mwa mwa
Everthing I have is totaly legal...and the Bios 2006 version too...I followed the Guide to dump bios through USB

I CANT BE BANNED AGAIN...[/b]

Sponsored links

Thank you, all of you on the PCSX2 team are gods! I’m so jazzed that I’m finally able to play the games I had to box up when my old PS2 (phat) started giving me all kinds of disk read errors. Playing them on PCSX2 is even better then on the real PS2! With savestates and being able to run through the boring parts of games at ~140-200% speed, this is truly a great app! Thanks again!
-GreenToken
Saved states + high res graphics + able to skip boring parts(Increased FPS as said above) = Perfect PS2.

Thank you.
|| Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHZ || Gigabyte AUROS 1080 Ti 11GB @ 2050MHZ/12GHZ Memory || 32GB DDR4 @ 3000MHZ || 1TB Samsung Evo 850 SSD + 128GB 830 SSD || 4TB HDD + 1TB HDD || Windows 10 64-bit Professional || EVGA G3 850w PSU || MB: Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 ||
Thanks a lot PCSX Team for this great piece of software. I can't imagine how you guys even do it but I can finally play my PS2 games on PC at a decent speed not to mention with better graphics. Thanks a million!
My Specs: Intel E8400 @ 3.8 GHz (Stock cooler, Default voltages), Kingston 3GB 800MHz, XFX GTX 260 Core 216 55nm, Segate 160 GB & 500 GB SATA, Realtek HD Audio 7.1 Channels
Official THAAAAAANNNKKSSSS
Thank you ever so much!!! I really appreciate your hard work and the great resuts you guys are acheaving.

Buon lavoro e continuate cosi!

CIAO!
Note: My bad, posted in wrong section, had two tabs open on the forums. You can move it if you like. Sorry bout that.

Okay, so I'm not trying to (can I say it this way? I'm a blunt person so here goes) bust anyone's balls... but I notice a lot of people whom get tons of information from these forums.

Furthermore I notice a lot of people whom drive the admins crazy, it's okay I am still new to PS2 emulation and was a newb in many emu forums before so I know the feeling of frustration when you can't find what your looking for or make a mistake. (namely forgetting to search the forums = P but I'm guilty of it too) Fortunately they are nice about it, in fact more so than many people out there.

More or less what I am getting at is by all means... THANKS! To the whole PCSX2 team and the people developing the plug-ins if you happen to come by or be a part of that.

I think this project is wonderful and honestly I can see its gaining a great amount of speed and accuracy. Real results, from the only emulator of it's kind. I'm so glad this project didn't die like many other emulators have in the past.

I remember when I first used PCSX2, when it'd take 4-5 hours to play a tiny bit of a game. (if you were lucky) I remember reading a post where a someone spent that much time to play a little of kingdom hearts. I did as well and so I know the pains of crashes, low fps rates and too much information to filter through for someone who knows nothing about coding.

But I must also say this, you have laid out the plug-ins, cpu options, etc. in such a way that the layman can understand it if he is patient. And the rewards are very great.

As the PS2 phases out more and more quickly it will become (in my opinion) a classic emulator worthy of every praise it has and will ever receive.

Thank you guys so much, for making my day a little brighter!

~The Hyper-active emu crazed PCSX2 fan! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

THANK YOU A HUNDRED TIMES! (Sorry I get excited! = P)
Merged with thank you thread, I think I'll set it as a sticky again Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Team work is what this team did and went among the lines of this

[Image: funny-pictures-teamwork-kittens.jpg]
Thanks guys keep at the good work
I should Thank the PCSX2 Team long time ago. Sorry!! Thank You Guys?!!! All these years, I expected to play atleast the WWE game and I'm Happy because I can play that on my PC now!! So, THANKS PCSX2 TEAM! Thank U!