PCSX2 1.0 released!
ten years do have happen since star the old emu, i do remenber there for the 2005 went i do discover the pcsx2 v0.81 OMG if i do say all time what i do spent in this emu i do gueesss never could see PCSX2 V1.000000 this is for to open the champange realyTongue i do finish games to 5fps years ago , congrast pcsx2 team and the work do posible the imposible emular PlayStation 2 follow working so to what emu do the run to full speed in the more lowest requerimente of pc cheersss!!!
Watch your thoughts, they become words.
Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become character.
Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.
--Frank Outlaw

Sponsored links

Congrats Team !

well i had to wait 5 days to test it because i was away from home ....

P.S : hey ICE the first post is mine Angry Tongue

anyway will do some intense testing when i can .....
once my GPU comes in the mail.. looking forward to this one. (my 8600 GT died..)
PCSX2 has made insane strides ever since it was released ten years ago.
Custom Desktop
CPU: Haswell Core i7 4770 3.40 GHz (3.90 GHz w/ Turbo Boost)
CPU Instructions: MMX, SSE1, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1,
SSE4.2, EIST, iAMT2, Trusted Execution Technology (TXT)  
RAM: 16 GB DDR3 SDRAM
HDD: 3 x 1 TB Western Digital HDD
Video: eVGA GeForce GTX 970 4 GB GDDR5
Audio: Realtek 5.1 HD Audio
So 72 hours later, we have 325,000 PCSX2 1.0 downloads only from our website, and the first time ever our website/forum does not go down on a release Laugh
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(08-06-2012, 07:44 PM)Bositman Wrote: and the first time ever our website/forum does not go down on a release Laugh

\o/
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

great work team
(08-06-2012, 07:44 PM)Bositman Wrote: So 72 hours later, *snip* first time ever our website/forum does not go down on a release Laugh

I could fix that if you like Tongue
You can go ahead and try Wink Slashdot.org is DDosing us with their post atm Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Congratz Guys thank you for all the hard work, Now to dig out the pile of PS2 games that are piled in my closet and play some I've forgotten about.

Tongue[/align]

Congratz Guys thank you for all the hard work, Now to dig out the pile of PS2 games that are piled in my closet and play some I've forgotten about.

Tongue
[Image: 66xk69.jpeg]