Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PCSX2-CE for Mac (Wineskin) Oct 2015 Guide
(08-24-2017, 02:04 AM)CK1 Wrote: We're not endorsing that guide just yet. I told the person that it needs further editing to be up to our standards and he can submit it here then. 

Even though it's been approved by the mods at /r/emulation, it doesn't meet our standards as it still promotes piracy

That's fine. I tried to edit my post and it tripped the spam filter again, please ignore it.

Sponsored links

The guide over at Reddit has removed the reference to downloading ROMs, it should be good for this site now.
Bios folder, Wintricks Command, and drive_c are unreadable files. If I open them it says the file is broken. I extracted it many times using different decompressing apps. Files still broken. Please help

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-19-2017, 03:00 PM)Chipp1975 Wrote: Bios folder, Wintricks Command, and drive_c are unreadable files. If I open them it says the file is broken. I extracted it many times using different decompressing apps. Files still broken. Please help

Use The Unarchiver
I've updated the guide to fix the issue with macOS High Sierra. 

Turning off Auto-select GPU info in the screen options of Wineskin does the trick. If it is selected, PCSX2 won't launch. 

(I also noticed that I neglected to mention in the guide that using the Mac driver is required, so I have added that step).