PCSX2 Netplay (Post all discussions here)
I am having issues with the Dev9gigarazi plugin. I have it selected and applied (I had to manually create a log folder first or else it crashed). However, when I go to configure it and click enable ethernet, it crashes PCSX2 1.2.1. It may be because I am using a wireless adapter. I tried installing something called Tap Windows, but I couldn't figure it out.

One additional question, does anyone know if games like Socom 1 will still work using one of these VPN software tools? I know Socom's actual servers are down, but are there any fan servers that can be played on?

Sponsored links

can i play netplay with more then 1 friend? if 1 friend is connecting the game can only be started and no one more can connect
(10-30-2015, 01:15 AM)onig Wrote: can i play netplay with more then 1 friend? if 1 friend is connecting the game can only be started and no one more can connect

It depends on game, if your game supports more than 2 players then more people can connect.
Hey guys, first time poster here.

I grew up addicted to playing Socom 1 & 2 online.

Unfortunately 3, Combined Assault, Confrontation, and 4 were not that great.

Is there any netplay for Socom 1 and 2? Would love to play against others again. I saw there was a Counterstrike Go mod that tries to recreate Socom maps and feel. Nothing replaces the actual thing!
If you're just playing with friends over lan, it works fine. Just follow praful's guide on playing over lan. As long as you have decent hardware for socom, it should be fun to play. Sadly servers are no longer up for online multiplayer.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(11-14-2015, 06:13 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: If you're just playing with friends over lan, it works fine. Just follow praful's guide on playing over lan. As long as you have decent hardware for socom, it should be fun to play. Sadly servers are no longer up for online multiplayer.

I actually found a community still alive. They're using XLink?

Not sure if that's illegal but just thought I'd mention it! Need a Windows computer and I have a Macbook, so I will stop by Best Buy tomorrow to pick out a cheap one! lol
Hi guys.
So, I just watched a video on youtube about the netplay.
I think they managed to play a local multiplayer game.
Can anyone confirm this??
Does it work only for DBZ Budokai??
*snip*

What do you think??
Any game that has a LAN option should be playable. There are some games that have unofficial servers you can connect to also.
(03-08-2016, 03:34 AM)JonyeGway Wrote: Any game that has a LAN option should be playable. There are some games that have unofficial servers you can connect to also.

I didn't say anything about LAN.
Local multiplayer is the mode with 2 or more players in the same room.
DBZ Budokai doesn't go online.
(03-10-2016, 02:11 AM)alexinho25 Wrote: I didn't say anything about LAN.
Local multiplayer is the mode with 2 or more players in the same room.
DBZ Budokai doesn't go online.

for future reference, please don't post links to warez content.
There was an old version made by alex sharoff that allowed some kind of netplay like kaillera does for other emulators.
but since it's an unoffical build, and since it has been given up by its author, we can't confirm it'll work with this game or another
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go