PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
Request: ESPN NFL 2K5 NTSC-U in 16:9

I know most people don't care for older sports games.... but this one is still played by many. Game isn't exactly super stable in pcsx2 and it is actually a pain to get a game to start and then again to launch a game (will freeze up then randomly work) but once in a actual game it's stable.

Hate to request something while spamming up the thread without anything to offer but most of the games i have tried i have failed miserably to achieve any widescreen results Glare.

Sponsored links

Thanx a lot for all you DBZ patch sergx12, do you think you could make a version for budokai 3 greatest hit NTSC?
@jmjohnson85

today I'll post xenosaga 1-3 alternate patches
(01-26-2013, 02:57 PM)nemesis2000 Wrote: @jmjohnson85

today I'll post xenosaga 1-3 alternate patches

I already love you forever nemesis2000 but if you do this it will become intimate. Hopefully I didn't just make you think twice... Smile
hi guys, i tried to hex edit the elf of final fantasy x to have it widescreen on my backward japanese ps3, it's a shame i got the french game og and can't run it on my ntsc device. Anyway i tried to decompress the iso but it doesn't work. I saw on forums utils like FFX TOOL that can extract videos and other stuff so they might be a way to have a clean decompress files + lba check ok for, later, rebuild the game.. if someone have a clue to my problem?
Why not just use PCSX2 like most of us do?
Sounds really complicated otherwise.
(01-27-2013, 12:37 AM)bartmarley Wrote: hi guys, i tried to hex edit the elf of final fantasy x to have it widescreen on my backward japanese ps3, it's a shame i got the french game og and can't run it on my ntsc device. Anyway i tried to decompress the iso but it doesn't work. I saw on forums utils like FFX TOOL that can extract videos and other stuff so they might be a way to have a clean decompress files + lba check ok for, later, rebuild the game.. if someone have a clue to my problem?
You can't do that like this on that particular game, you need to HEX edit the whole ISO and search the value of the ELF inside the the ISO without extracting it, modify it and save the changes.
alternate patches for Xenosaga 1-3

Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht (SLUS-20469) 6D1276AB.pnach

Xenosaga Episode II: Jenseits von Gut und Böse (Disc 1) (SLUS-20892) EB39ABEC.pnach
Xenosaga Episode II: Jenseits von Gut und Böse (Disc 2) (SLUS-21133)

Xenosaga Episode III: Also sprach Zarathustra (Disc 1) (SLUS-21389) 2088950A.pnach
Xenosaga Episode III: Also sprach Zarathustra (Disc 2) (SLUS-21417)
so this is possible? need to check others tuto on google but my searches weren't dat efficient
(01-27-2013, 02:26 AM)nemesis2000 Wrote: alternate patches for Xenosaga 1-3

Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht (SLUS-20469) 6D1276AB.pnach

Xenosaga Episode II: Jenseits von Gut und Böse (Disc 1) (SLUS-20892) EB39ABEC.pnach
Xenosaga Episode II: Jenseits von Gut und Böse (Disc 2) (SLUS-21133)

Xenosaga Episode III: Also sprach Zarathustra (Disc 1) (SLUS-21389) 2088950A.pnach
Xenosaga Episode III: Also sprach Zarathustra (Disc 2) (SLUS-21417)
OMG OMG OMG!!

nemesis2000 I need you to know that I have nothing but deep respect and admiration for you and other awesome developers/hobbyists that donate there hard work and very limited free time to amazing projects like this.

I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart for filling my request. I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU POSTED HACKS FOR ALL 3 GAMES ON THE SAME DAY!!