PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
(10-01-2016, 05:33 AM)Devina Wrote: I tested it. The in-game WS is vert-, and the patch forces the widescreen mode on, but makes it hor+. Please double check that.

Arapapa, can you please take care of Moto GP 3 (NTSC-U)?

I did Rez (PAL), so expect it in the next update.

TBH I could be wrong about the difference between the patch and ingame WS as I'm not well versed in telling the difference. However I'm not wrong about it causing the DMA issue. In about 6 hours with the patch on I had roughly 20 crashes. In about 5 hours with the patch off I had 0.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

(09-30-2016, 07:59 PM)El_Patas Wrote: Thank you, but i found long time ago the same code and not works in the PS2, only in the emulator, if i remember well this is
because is a memory code, if you can make the widescreen code in the elf for he can work also in the PS2 would be great.

Best regards.
I didn't add it for the PS2, I added it for the PCSX2 WS archive because it wasn't in there yet. I'll have a look at an elf hack.
(10-01-2016, 06:41 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: TBH I could be wrong about the difference between the patch and ingame WS as I'm not well versed in telling the difference. However I'm not wrong about it causing the DMA issue. In about 6 hours with the patch on I had roughly 20 crashes. In about 5 hours with the patch off I had 0.

You use a combination of F6 (to toggle aspect), Fraps and common sense.

4:3

In-game 16:9 (totally skewed)

Widescreen hack 16:9 (similar to 4:3 but wider, which is good)

It all seems okay.

Can you send me a memory card save and give me instructions to cause the crash? I want to test it myself.
NTSC-U

Mobile Suit Gundam - Zeonic Front (request done)

NTSC-J

Zeonic Front - Kidou Senshi Gundam 0079

-----------------------------------------------------

** Except background Picture (Cloud)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Upload_161002.zip (Size: 1,47 KB / Downloads: 124)
arapapa, just in case you didn't see, I asked if you could please do Moto GP 3 (NTSC-U).
(09-29-2016, 07:31 PM)arapapa Wrote: PAL

David Douillet Judo

(10-01-2016, 07:00 PM)arapapa Wrote: NTSC-U

Mobile Suit Gundam - Zeonic Front (request done)

NTSC-J

Zeonic Front - Kidou Senshi Gundam 0079

-----------------------------------------------------

** Except background Picture (Cloud)

Oh! Thanks a lot!
(10-01-2016, 10:29 PM)Devina Wrote: arapapa, just in case you didn't see, I asked if you could please do Moto GP 3 (NTSC-U).

Sorry, I didn't see it.  Blush 

NTSC-U

MotoGP 3

Attached Files
.pnach   46B7FEC5.pnach (Size: 557 bytes / Downloads: 248)
(10-01-2016, 03:24 PM)Devina Wrote: You use a combination of F6 (to toggle aspect), Fraps and common sense.

4:3

In-game 16:9 (totally skewed)

Widescreen hack 16:9 (similar to 4:3 but wider, which is good)

It all seems okay.

Can you send me a memory card save and give me instructions to cause the crash? I want to test it myself.

Give me a bit and I will post a MC.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(10-01-2016, 12:15 PM)FlatOut Wrote: I didn't add it for the PS2, I added it for the PCSX2 WS archive because it wasn't in there yet. I'll have a look at an elf hack.

Thank you, i hope you have luck for make a elf hack.

Best regards.
a widescreen request for Kidou Senshi Gundam: Ichinen Sensou (Mobile Suit Gundam: The One Year War).... a great Gundam game by Namco...

NTSC-J
Kidou Senshi Gundam: Ichinen Sensou

video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_VUEHRzN20