PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
I would like to report some issues with the patches for both Castlevania: Lament of Innocence and Curse of Darkness, they're quite minor but they're worth making note of. And it's that all 3D models in the menus such as items and character models are in the wrong position either behind text or other items. They're originally supposed to be on the side. 

Screenshots on imgur, taken on pcsx2-v1.7.2242
Link: https://imgur.com/a/teT7M0I

Sponsored links

(01-13-2022, 02:13 AM)Aero_ Wrote: Couldn't find information about this anywhere. ProStreet on PS2 still has its widescreen mode, but the menu option for it was removed and it can't be enabled using the game / console. It works exactly like all other versions of the game.

Code:
gametitle = Need for Speed ProStreet (NTSC-U)[SLUS-21658]
comment = Created by Aero_

// Widescreen Mode for 16:9
patch=1,EE,00A98038,byte,01

This one is pretty good find. But it's a dumb mistake by the devs to forgot to put the option in the menu.
can someone help me with the widescreen hack for Winning Eleven 6 PS2? (NTSC-J) or the code, is the only Winning eleven's series one I am missing
SLPM-62159
(01-21-2022, 04:47 AM)morodolarama1 Wrote: can someone help me with the widescreen hack for Winning Eleven 6 PS2? (NTSC-J) or the code, is the only Winning eleven's series one I am missing
SLPM-62159

Here, try this one.

.pnach   CB6BDA4F.pnach (Size: 378 bytes / Downloads: 124)
[Image: cGzK8nC.gif]
Request for Spider-Man 2 PAL and Dead or Alive 2 PAL widescreen patch.
It's been over a year since I've requested widescreen patches for Pro Race Driver & Colin McRae Rally 3 (PS2 NTSC versions) and there hasn't been a widescreen patch for both games yet, so then I decided to attempt a widescreen patch.

So I followed the instructions on how to create widescreen patches, but only to get nothing so far. I change the value from 3f800000 to 3f400000, even when I set them all to Active, it switches back to 3f8000000. But then it switches back to 3f400000 for a millisecond, then switches it back to 3f800000. If there is anything that I'm missing, please feel free to let me know.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I request a widescreen patch for

Grappler Baki - Baki Saikyou Retsuden (NTSC-J) Game CRC = 0x5F80C820.
I made a new widescreen patch for

The Punisher (PAL-M2) (SLES-53049) Game CRC = 0x6EF5BFCB

.pnach   6EF5BFCB.pnach (Size: 426 bytes / Downloads: 109)
Please can someone help with creating a correct widescreen patch for Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2 (PAL) (SLES-50196)? The patch in the archive cuts the image from the top and bottom.

(01-25-2022, 07:14 PM)Dark8Forest Wrote: Please can someone help with creating a correct widescreen patch for Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2 (PAL) (SLES-50196)? The patch in the archive cuts the image from the top and bottom.

And NTSC version too, please!  Rolleyes