PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
Quote:Loving the widescreen patches so far. However did see these two: Tekken Tag tournmanet (US) (can only find Korean & PAL Pnach's) and Onimusha 3 (US) a while ago, but now they seem to have disappeared. Wondered if someone has them? Cheers.

Quote:undefined

Sorry? Is this a user that has them?

Sponsored links

(01-19-2013, 07:13 PM)devina40 Wrote: Argon, I checked the archive and we already have "Mr Mosquito 2" NTSC-J.

Thank you. I edited my original request post #1225. Still, there are 32 best PS2 games in that list Smile I wish I was experienced enough to makes .pnach'es myself and had a better PC, since my laptop won't be able to render any PS2 3D game. Anyway, please, keep .pnach and .elf widescreen hacks coming.

If anybody is interested in applying those hacks on PS3 with BC, than there are multiple options:
1. HEX ISO Edit hack
2. OPL + ps2rd launched within OPL/APPS (needs to be checked)
3. PS3 Usercheat to use as a tool for RAW codes inputting (needs to be checked)
http://www.ps3hax.net/showthread.php?t=42249

For the PS3 Slim and Super Slim, which do not have BC, there is only one option:
1. 4.21+ CFW firmware, ReactPSN, PS3 Usercheat to work with PSN PS2 games. There are around 60 released. (needs to be checked, as it may work or it may not). If not, we will need to find a way to decript .enc file, which contains original iso image and apply .elf hack.
Requesting a widescreen patch for

[NTSC-J]Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3
[NTSC-J]Naruto Shippuuden Narutimate Accel
[NTSC-J]Naruto Shippuuden Narutimate Accel 2
Smile 
What can i help for you 'Asmodean'?
(01-20-2013, 03:24 PM)Argon Wrote: Thank you. I edited my original request post #1225. Still, there are 32 best PS2 games in that list Smile I wish I was experienced enough to makes .pnach'es myself and had a better PC, since my laptop won't be able to render any PS2 3D game. Anyway, please, keep .pnach and .elf widescreen hacks coming.

If anybody is interested in applying those hacks on PS3 with BC, than there are multiple options:
1. HEX ISO Edit hack
2. OPL + ps2rd launched within OPL/APPS (needs to be checked)
3. PS3 Usercheat to use as a tool for RAW codes inputting (needs to be checked)
http://www.ps3hax.net/showthread.php?t=42249

There is a 4th option for CobraUSB users. Check out my project on the official CobraUSB Tortuga Cove forums HERE. I'm currently working on a simple database/software solution to simplify the process.
I've just read through all the post's and I couldn't find a Kingdom Hearts II (PAL-UK) widescreen hack. If I've missed it I apologize.

I know there's one inside PAL already but It says France on it and it doesn't work for my game, which is the original UK version.

So I would like to request Kingdom Hearts II PAL(UK).
Did you try changing the CRC of the filename to match yours and it still didn't have any effect?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(01-21-2013, 05:21 PM)Bositman Wrote: Did you try changing the CRC of the filename to match yours and it still didn't have any effect?

Yeah that worked. Thank you.
@xenJay:
And what CRC (and serial number 4x: SLES_542.32) does the PAL-UK version have?
(01-21-2013, 06:23 PM)pgert Wrote: @xenJay:
And what CRC (and serial number 4x: SLES_542.32) does the PAL-UK version have?

SLES_541.14;1 and the CRC is C398F477. I only changed the CRC though. I downloaded the widescreen patches from this thread and changed the CRC number that's in the PAL Kingdom Hearts II folder.