PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
I haven't got SR1 unfortunately so I don't know about that, I wouldn't be surprised if Wikipedia was inaccurate though.

The original value for SR2 is "43A00000" or in float "320" if that makes it any easier for you.

Sponsored links

[attachment=47057]

Float 320 to 240, 43A00000 to 43700000. Alright.
Using this in Cheat Engine, I was able to port SR1 and 2 to widescreen.
Also removed Sonic Riders from list of games with in-game 16:9.
Hi Guys,
I have a problem with patching FFX, I have copied all patches from pack posted by Devina (ntsc-u/j/k, pal). Nothing works, I just have stretched screen and for example circle shaped objects are now egg-shaped. Is there possibility to check what type is my iso? pal or ntsc? Tryed it on both bios types, usa and european. I tried to cope with amount of material in this section of forums but i can't find anythin' similar to my issue. Thanks in advance.
(12-06-2013, 12:32 AM)shiyulu Wrote: Hi Guys,
I have a problem with patching FFX, I have copied all patches from pack posted by Devina (ntsc-u/j/k, pal). Nothing works, I just have stretched screen and for example circle shaped objects are now egg-shaped. Is there possibility to check what type is my iso? pal or ntsc? Tryed it on both bios types, usa and european. I tried to cope with amount of material in this section of forums but i can't find anythin' similar to my issue. Thanks in advance.

From the Readme in the archive:

Quote:Download the latest version of PCSX2 which has built-in widescreen support.
Put the .pnach files in the "cheats_ws" folder in the PCSX2 directory.
Start PCSX2, go to System, and make sure "Enable Widescreen Patches" is checked.
You can enable the console to ensure that the emulator has found the patch.

Open PCSX2 > Config > Emulation Settings.
Go to GS Window, Aspect Ratio, and ensure "Widescreen (16:9)" is selected.

If the emulator doesn't seem to be locating the cheats, it may be because your PCSX2 directory is searching the wrong folder.
This is common if there are multiple installations of PCSX2, or if you're using a shortcut to it.
Be sure to search My Documents, Program Files and desktop and make sure it's consistent.

Did you miss a step?
(12-06-2013, 12:32 AM)shiyulu Wrote: Hi Guys,

post the mulog.txt. everything will be in it.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
derpp
Quote:isoFile open ok: D:\Stuff\DownLOADs\ffx\Final Fantasy X.iso
and you really think we'll help you with this ?
lol.
have a warning for piracy
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Welp, that's that. You'll have to figure the rest on your own. *shrugs*
I have to admit I was about 99% sure this would happen after reading the initial post Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Lol, I got all final fantasy vii-x-2 in boxes right above my head, the problem is i dont know how to put them into iso files. Lol call interpol ;<