PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
Ace Combat: Distant Thunder PAL already have 16:9 through options menu, i think.

Sponsored links

Yes, but is not well made, check the list of games with skewed 16:9 in the readme file on
the archive, the patch fix the widescreen option.

Regards.
Ups, i see. Didnt know Black 16:9 had different FOV than 4:3.
(03-08-2014, 08:09 PM)EmucraZ Wrote: I have managed to resize the HUD manually through texture hacking with crazycatz useful tool by rescaling the HUD elements width from 100% to 75% although the positioning from the original stretched hud is the same, so similar to the video it was scaled exactly where it was but the location could be moved with the map sub file in the field.2dd

If you are going to look for a hack I would suggest looking for a labeled address like field2d% that is a likely one.

I see you joined our skype group. anyway yes i know. I have done texture hack and elf hack. I have also already looked a around that area. There is nothing there that resizes besides that one weird thing already mentioned.
For Persona 4, I've decided to turn on the moonwalk fix by default.
I also did a little research. The last two digits control the zoom.

80 is the default, or hor+.
95 is not actually the moonwalk fix.
a1 solves the majority of moonwalking, from what I believe. The worst moonwalker I think is at 12:00 here = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aerps2IE3To
aa is the equivalent of vert-.

If you notice any moonwalkers, even with the value of a1, let me know.
(03-17-2014, 12:58 AM)peronmls Wrote: I see you joined our skype group. anyway yes i know. I have done texture hack and elf hack. I have also already looked a around that area. There is nothing there that resizes besides that one weird thing already mentioned.

I'm not talking about using hex I'm talking about using crazycatz bar exporter and image viewer to extract and resample then I put it back together and use his patch tool to create a new ISO with the modified texture that corresponds with the idx file
(03-17-2014, 09:17 PM)EmucraZ Wrote: I'm not talking about using hex I'm talking about using crazycatz bar exporter and image viewer to extract and resample then I put it back together and use his patch tool to create a new ISO with the modified texture that corresponds with the idx file
yes i know.
Can anyone make a widescreen patch/port for Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires (NTSC-U) crc= F0EA2271

I've been trying for hours to figure this mumbo jumbo out. The closest thing I've found to being useful is the address 203BBC80 in cheat engine which when modifying the value allows me to zoom in and out of my character. lol
(03-17-2014, 02:22 AM)devina40 Wrote: For Persona 4, I've decided to turn on the moonwalk fix by default.
I also did a little research. The last two digits control the zoom.

80 is the default, or hor+.
95 is not actually the moonwalk fix.
a1 solves the majority of moonwalking, from what I believe. The worst moonwalker I think is at 12:00 here = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aerps2IE3To
aa is the equivalent of vert-.

If you notice any moonwalkers, even with the value of a1, let me know.

There isn't a moonwalk fix for Persona 3 FES is there? Because it sometimes is annoying, though mostly i just laugh haha

Also, how do the fix work exactly? Delay their entrance?
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
(03-19-2014, 05:35 PM)Kyndig Wrote: Can anyone make a widescreen patch/port for Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires (NTSC-U) crc= F0EA2271

I've been trying for hours to figure this mumbo jumbo out. The closest thing I've found to being useful is the address 203BBC80 in cheat engine which when modifying the value allows me to zoom in and out of my character. lol

I'll take a look later. If it helps, look for the patches of the games in the same series.

(03-19-2014, 07:54 PM)hellbringer616 Wrote: There isn't a moonwalk fix for Persona 3 FES is there? Because it sometimes is annoying, though mostly i just laugh haha
Also, how do the fix work exactly? Delay their entrance?

It zooms in during cutscenes, so they're hidden. It's almost like vert-, but a little less zoomed out as far as it can go without showing moonwalkers.

There's no code for P3 (moonwalkers are less common in P3, fortunately), but maybe Nemesis can make one.