PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
(09-25-2014, 12:03 AM)Little giant Wrote: the same value?

Sorry, copy and paste error. Here is the correct patch.

Samurai Champloo - Sidetracked (NTSC-U) (SLUS-21343)
.pnach   7A5B4F80.pnach (Size: 221 bytes / Downloads: 662)

Sponsored links

The Simpsons - Hit & Run (PAL-M4) (SLES-51897)
.pnach   73E68475.pnach (Size: 392 bytes / Downloads: 945)
- ver fov only. messing around with hor fov and zoom causes too many 2d glichtes (menu, hud/map).

The Simpsons - Skateboarding (PAL-G) (SLES-51362)
.pnach   67F4E32F.pnach (Size: 492 bytes / Downloads: 564)

The Simpsons - Road Rage (PAL-M5) (SLES-50628)
.pnach   063CED6E.pnach (Size: 739 bytes / Downloads: 598)

Battlefield 2 - Modern Combat (PAL-M3) (SLES-53730)
.pnach   186B0D8A.pnach (Size: 549 bytes / Downloads: 568)
- disable native ver widescreen mode when using fullboot
- minor code change

The Mark of Kri (PAL-M5) (SCES-51164)
.pnach   A2837592.pnach (Size: 2,74 KB / Downloads: 555)
- fixed a bug when controlling the crow (zoom)
Winx Club (PAL-M5) (SLES-53219)
.pnach   0FECA8E8.pnach (Size: 553 bytes / Downloads: 663)

(10-01-2014, 05:17 PM)ElHecht Wrote: Winx Club (PAL-M5) (SLES-53219)

Didn't know you were into these types of games. Tongue

Nicely done with the HUD.

If you can, you should try making the panic meter in Clock Tower 3 a little more to the left since it's almost perfect.

Everyone can expect an archive update soon.
Good job ElHecht, great to see some games being kicked out of the request list after staying so long there.
I was wondering, could somebody (try) to do a blind Widescreen fix for Lifeline?
You render a 3D scene even before it detects that you haven't inserted a microphone so I guess if you fix that, it will fix the actual gameplay too. It's not something that is for the request list but I wish somebody could help me on that.
(10-01-2014, 06:29 PM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote: Good job ElHecht, great to see some games being kicked out of the request list after staying so long there.
I was wondering, could somebody (try) to do a blind Widescreen fix for Lifeline?
You render a 3D scene even before it detects that you haven't inserted a microphone so I guess if you fix that, it will fix the actual gameplay too. It's not something that is for the request list but I wish somebody could help me on that.

I've never played Lifeline before, but I'll try it in PCSX2 sometime for the lulz.

Also, as a rule of thumb, I only remove requests for the right region, so I'll try porting The Simpsons Hit and Run to NTSC-U. If I'm successful, I remove it. If I have no luck, it stays on requests.
[Image: 7941b78d81.png]
does this screenshot look okay?
i cant tell if the patch worked and the character portrait and text box looks weird
could just be me though
(10-01-2014, 09:00 PM)skahzreg Wrote: [Image: 7941b78d81.png]
does this screenshot look okay?
i cant tell if the patch worked and the character portrait and text box looks weird
could just be me though

The patch didn't load. Make sure to read the Readme in the archive.
(10-01-2014, 07:49 PM)devina40 Wrote: I've never played Lifeline before, but I'll try it in PCSX2 sometime for the lulz.

Pretty sure it needs an ELF hack, so get ready for it. Though I'm pretty positive you can patch it without the need for PCSX2 to support mics, you are able to render a small 3D scene before the game asks you to plug the mic.
I've put the cheats_ws folder in the directory and have done the other directions but am still not able to tell a difference. Could just be me again also. Console detects the widescreen cheat. Also are the character pictures supposed to look a little off?
[Image: 58c74bc26d.png]
Anyone know why the resolution in the window on the top left says something else?
[Image: f7ddcdd5f5.png]
[Image: 3f5b4a72d2.png]
[Image: b3c08fd329.png]