PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
That's great, thank you. Smile
I'm excited to play Silent Hill 2 in 60 FPS.

And the black bar fix works for Haunting Ground?
You should definitely post it then.

Sponsored links

(11-18-2015, 03:41 PM)Devina Wrote: And the black bar fix works for Haunting Ground?
works but pre-rendered effects in cutscenes negate all benefits from removing bb
I figured, but I still want it anyway, please. I take Haunting Ground screencaps for my wiki:

http://clocktower.wikia.com/wiki/Fiona_Belli#Cutscenes

It'd be easier to take them without black bars. Besides, only like, 5-10 percent of cutscenes actually contain special effects.

I can make it optional in the patch itself.
(11-18-2015, 03:53 PM)Devina Wrote: Besides, only like, 5-10 percent of cutscenes actually contain special effects.
almost all cutscenes contains special effect
(11-18-2015, 04:00 PM)nemesis2000 Wrote: almost all cutscenes contains special effect
Not so I've noticed?

Can you please just give me the code anyway? I'll stop bugging you once you do. Tongue
(11-18-2015, 03:41 PM)Devina Wrote: That's great, thank you. Smile
I'm excited to play Silent Hill 2 in 60 FPS.

Quote:find
6A 00 6A 1E 50 51  // 1E = 30 fps

replace
6A 00 6A 3C 50 51  // 3C = 60 fps

(11-18-2015, 04:03 PM)Devina Wrote: Not so I've noticed?

Can you please just give me the code anyway? I'll stop bugging you once you do. Tongue

http://ps2wide.net/pnach/2CD5794C.pnach
60 FPS works great so far, thanks. Smile

I ported the black bar fix to the NTSC-U version of Haunting Ground.
So I just watched all of Haunting Ground's cutscenes with the black bars removed, it looks SO GOOD.
All of the visual glitches are extremely minor and usually only appear for a split second.
It looks so good, I'm disabling black bars by default.

If you encounter weird artifacts on the sides of the screen, you can get rid of them with a TC offset of 500 by 500.

My only issue is that the subtitles are higher than I would like, it would be nice to have them lowered.
Or maybe a code can be made to disable subtitles completely. The game's subtitles look extremely low-res and pixelated.

Archive updated.
Hello,
can who make a Widescreen Patch for Tony Hawk's Pro Skater German Pal Version, it's SLES-50437.
I tried it with the less 10 steps tutorial, but i'm to stupid.
If i change the values it zoom out, instead to stretch the screen and it makes graphical glitches.
(11-19-2015, 06:51 PM)Anakin94 Wrote: Hello,
can who make a Widescreen Patch for Tony Hawk's Pro Skater German Pal Version, it's SLES-50437.
I tried it with the less 10 steps tutorial, but i'm to stupid.
If i change the values it zoom out, instead to stretch the screen and it makes graphical glitches.
Download the Widescreen patch archive, there is a patch for the NTSC-U version Of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3. You can try looking for the values from that patch in the PAL game. Wink