PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
Thanks! I ported Battlestar Galactica and UFC: Sudden Impact to NTSC-U and updated the archive.

Sponsored links

(01-13-2016, 04:49 AM)sergx12 Wrote: @Devina
regarding Gitaroo Man hud. I'm not sure that this is possible without coding skills. in some games is possible to do this quite easily, but not in this one

Battlestar Galactica SLES_517.02 (hex codes inside)
Cool Boarders 2001 SCUS_971.08
Destruction Derby Arenas SLUS_208.55
Gretzky NHL 2005 SCUS_974.09
Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer SLUS_203.34
Marvel Super Hero Squad SLUS_219.10
Matt Hoffman's Pro BMX 2 SLUS_203.35
Monster 4x4 - Masters of Metal SLUS_207.96
MX vs. ATV Unleashed SLUS_211.04
Shaun Palmer's Pro Snowboarder SLUS_201.99
Spy Hunter - Nowhere to Run SLUS_214.21
UFC - Sudden Impact SLES_522.04 (hex codes inside)

Thank you very much Sergx12 for all this patches, some of them from my requests. Smile

Best regards.
Fantastic work, sergx12. Thanks for listening.
hi all, sorry for my english, i´m from spain, i trying to do pnach to espn nhl 2k5... NTSC-U SLUS-20921 and CRC 9B6E69EC, im trying copy another pnach file changing with this CRC, at least i can start the game, but too many freeze.
Thanks to much to person who can do it.

Im learning about pcsx2 2 weeks ago, i cant see the automatic replay and replay in game, well and fluid, for example NFL 2k5, NHL 2k8 and nhl 2k10 the game its perfect, no freezes, but when i automatic replay came then its horrible, another patch for this?

Look in the console, when a match start... IOP System memory Free:0x87300(553728), maxblock:0x85a00(547328), what this means? i have weak knowledge about assembler, maybe i cant understand something.
@Nemesis: Any status / update on the Silent Hill 3 letterbox fix for the PC version? See your example here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49uoZgT2WWg

Thanks in advance and I really appreciate all the hard work you've done.
Thank you very much sergx12, especially by 4x4 masters of metal :-)
(01-14-2016, 03:42 AM)jonpakk Wrote: hi all, sorry for my english, i´m from spain, i trying to do pnach to espn nhl 2k5... NTSC-U SLUS-20921 and CRC 9B6E69EC, im trying copy another pnach file changing with this CRC, at least i can start the game, but too many freeze.
Thanks to much to person who can do it.

Im learning about pcsx2 2 weeks ago, i cant see the automatic replay and replay in game, well and fluid, for example NFL 2k5, NHL 2k8 and nhl 2k10 the game its perfect, no freezes, but when i automatic replay came then its horrible, another patch for this?

Look in the console, when a match start... IOP System memory Free:0x87300(553728), maxblock:0x85a00(547328), what this means? i have weak knowledge about assembler, maybe i cant understand something.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ESPN_NHL_2K5

This?

We don't even have a patch for it yet. I can make a request for you if you want, tho.
(01-15-2016, 12:47 AM)Devina Wrote: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ESPN_NHL_2K5

This?

We don't even have a patch for it yet. I can make a request for you if you want, tho.

ohhhhh, thanks to much, if you can do this for me!!!
and, i was seeing in this web, that maybe the freezing in automatic replays and menu replays can fix, editing something about widescreen, zoom, etc, this can be perfectly for sports game lovers!!. All the best, and thanks.
By the way.
Devina, it seems to you have forgotten to replace the Sword of the Samurai patch to the fixed (previously there was no cutscene ws-hack, so El_Patas corrected that at my request)
in your archive.

So make this, add this improved patch file to your awesome archive, please.
Also, I would like to have the patch for the Kengo 2 NTSC-J version , too、 because only there the full surnames of characters (most of them are historical but not all) can be learned (example - "I. Jyushiro" - PAL, "井手十四郎" - NTSC-J, i.e. full name is "Ite Jyushiro".)
[Image: 317200878cb8.jpg]

With becoming respect.
(01-15-2016, 05:35 PM)Tattobu Wrote: By the way.
Devina, it seems to you have forgotten to replace the Sword of the Samurai patch to the fixed (previously there was no cutscene ws-hack, so El_Patas corrected that at my request)
in your archive.

So make this, add this improved patch file to your awesome archive, please.
Also, I would like to have the patch for the Kengo 2 NTSC-J version , too、 because only there the full surnames of characters (most of them are historical but not all) can be learned (example - "I. Jyushiro" - PAL, "井手十四郎" - NTSC-J, i.e. full name is "Ite Jyushiro".)
[Image: 317200878cb8.jpg]

With becoming respect.

I'm sure I already did. I updated the archive again, so it should be in there.