GRANDIA3 NTSC-J
GRANDIA2 NTSC-J
GRANDIA EXTREAM NTSC-J

Sponsored links

(01-29-2016, 05:26 PM)farland saga Wrote: widescreen patch request:
GRANDIA3 NTSC-J
GRANDIA2 NTSC-J
GRANDIA EXTREAM NTSC-J

All of these should already be in the archive.
(01-28-2016, 12:10 PM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote: You can add this line on the PS2 2.20 USA BIOS Widescreen patch:

Code:
//System Configurication Cubes Width
patch=1,EE,00375940,word,3F400000 // 3F800000

Now all elements are aligned correctly.

This is an improvement to the BIOS to improve the alignment ofthe widescreen patch?
(01-30-2016, 09:02 PM)ryanboyl Wrote: This is an improvement to the BIOS to improve the alignment ofthe widescreen patch?

It adds the line that is missing from my BIOS version's patch (EU 1.70) to the US 2.20 one. Without it some things are still getting streched.
In short, this technicaly completes the port.
Ah well I am not seeing stretching in-game, only in prerendered movies do I see stretching because it was not prerendered in 16:9.
(01-31-2016, 02:02 AM)ryanboyl Wrote: Ah well I am not seeing stretching in-game, only in prerendered movies do I see stretching because it was not prerendered in 16:9.

I doubt you understand for what this patch is. It has nothing to do with any game. It's for the OSDSYS menu of the PS2 BIOS. The moment you leave the boot section of PS2 it gets disabled. It does nothing to any game, it just converts the actual PS2 BIOS menus into proper widescreen since the options provided in the Configurication manu are pure trash.

The only thing that it supposed to do is this:
[Image: 2vcutnc.jpg]

DO NOT APPLY IT INTO ANY GAME SPECIFIC PATCH.

PS: I wish I could find a way to make the text not getting streched too, but even the 16:9 option on the Configurication menu results into streched text so the patch is still better than what the BIOS has to offer.
@VIRGIN KLM, i suppose that is not possible, but maybe there is any way or possibility to use this patch
for the OSDSYS in the real PS2?

Best regards.
It might be possible if it was added to the bootloader of a modchip or FMCB's OSDSYS replacement. Otherwise likely no.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I see, would be great make it possible with the FMCB's OSDSYS replacement, i saw now that Virgin klm mentioned
this in the psx-scene forums.

Best regards.
any advanced about ESPN NHL 2K5?