PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
I'd like to request 'Island Xtreme Stunts', PAL (the Lego game).

Thanks! 
(I've already requested it a couple of months ago, but I think it went unnoticed Smile )

Sponsored links

(08-01-2016, 09:55 AM)SUPERDIMA 123 Wrote: widescreen requests International Superstar Soccer 3 (Europe)

I tried it but i found only two Zooms, i searched the Y-FOV value but without luck.

This game needs search the values in the file ELF00.DAT, in the SLES-51435 file i not found nothing.

patch=1,EE,00105a04,word,3c013f40 //3c013f80 Zoom
patch=1,EE,0012ab7c,word,3c023f23 //3c023f00 Zoom

I hope someone can take a look for find the Y-FOV value.

(08-02-2016, 08:11 AM)lighninggears Wrote: So I'm trying to do the ELF hack for Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner to get widescreen, but I don't see an elf file at all in the iso, so I don't know which file to unpack. Anyone know which file to edit for the widescreen hack? Never done this before, sorry.

There is a widescreen patch for this game in the archive for all regions.

Best regards.
Devina, I wanna update cheats_ws.zip, is this a good time? any hot pending patches which should make it in soon and which I should wait for before updating it?

Also, I've heard that possibly we're adding some patches which break games to the archive (I don't have exact info)? If yes, are those patches also added to the cheats_ws folder of the archive? if yes, we probably shouldn't, I.e. that folder which ends up as cheats_ws.zip should be super safe, and anyone which wants more experimental patches should use the archive directly.
NTSC-K

Full Metal Alchemist - Dream Carnival

NTSC-J

Gachinko Pro Yakyuu
Gakkou o Tsukurou!! Happy Days
Galacta Meisaku Gekijou - Rakugaki Oukouku
Ghost Vibration
Giant Robo - The Animation - Chikyuu ga Seishisuru Hi
Gigantic Drive
Golf Paradise
Golf Paradise DX
Golful Golf
Hagane no Renkinjutsushi - Dream Carnival
San Goku Shi XI
San Goku Shi XI [with Power-Up Kit]
Vib Ripple
Yoake no Mariko
Yoake no Mariko 2nd Act
-----------------------------------------------------
Neo Contra (J)(SLPM-65752)

New patch fixes most issues & Fix hang at Level 4

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Fixing-un...#pid528705

Attached Files
.zip   Upload_160802.zip (Size: 7,77 KB / Downloads: 133)
@Arapapa, a lot of work with all this patches, thank you very much Smile

Best regards.
The Warriors Orochi 2 (E) SLES 55382 , CRC 1CE1DA8A patch causes loads of TLB miss and kills all display ingame, please fix it or remove it
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(08-02-2016, 02:38 PM)avih Wrote: Devina, I wanna update cheats_ws.zip, is this a good time? any hot pending patches which should make it in soon and which I should wait for before updating it?

Also, I've heard that possibly we're adding some patches which break games to the archive (I don't have exact info)? If yes, are those patches also added to the cheats_ws folder of the archive? if yes, we probably shouldn't, I.e. that folder which ends up as cheats_ws.zip should be super safe, and anyone which wants more experimental patches should use the archive directly.

Can you please give me another 2 days? I'll make a post saying "avih, the archive is ready".

All experimental/problematic patches are listed in the WIP patches, like always. Those are the ones *you* remove from cheats_ws yourself.

Warriors Orochi 2 will be added to WIP for now.

Also, arapapa, and all future widescreen patches:

When you upload widescreen patches to the forum and ARE fulfilling a request, can you please tell me?
Like, for example, arapapa just did Vib Ripple.
It would help if you just added a "Vib Ripple (request done)" next to it.
Devina, thanks. Please PM me just in case I miss that.
Because the next PCSX2 widescreen archive update will occur in the next 2 days, I invite all widescreen patchers to submit their remaining widescreen patches ASAP. Thank you. Smile
(08-02-2016, 10:27 PM)Devina Wrote: Because the next PCSX2 widescreen archive update will occur in the next 2 days, I invite all widescreen patchers to submit their remaining widescreen patches ASAP. Thank you. Smile

Wow, that sounds like a very official announcement Smile

Take your time, I can also wait a week, or more, if you need. Just make sure everything is in good shape Smile