PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
(08-07-2016, 11:47 PM)Devina Wrote: Just wondering, what's 44D23E5F? I can't seem to find it. If I had to guess, I figure it might be the CRC of an older Kingdom Hearts Final Mix translation.

But I probably removed it for the best.

Yes, 44D23E5F is:
gametitle=Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix + (NTSC-J) (SLPM 666 75)
comment=ENGLISH PATCH REV 8

(you know you can download pcsx2 from the buildbot and check that file inside cheats_ws.zip, right? Wink )

So it's OK that it was removed?

Sponsored links

Yes, it's okay.

If any other developments or concerns regarding widescreen patches arise, let me know.
(08-08-2016, 01:22 AM)Devina Wrote: Yes, it's okay.

If any other developments or concerns regarding widescreen patches arise, let me know.

As you see, I am Wink

But I'm not checking every modification, and not even random ones. I trust you that you manage it well, and I give you the summary to confirm that nothing seems weird to you, and then I replace it.

I happened to notice the 00000000.pnach file only because I had the files sorted by name and it was on top and caught my eye, but I could have easily missed that.

Anyway, updated. Thanks! https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/commit/8e8b8f8e
@Devina, turtleli noticed this:

Quote:By the way, there's a duplicate 1429EB9F.pnach (named 1429EB9F (2).pnach) in the archive. Contents are entirely identical.

I won't update cheats_ws.zip anytime soon though, since it doesn't affect any game. FYI.
Wow, I had no idea. I wonder how long that's been there? Thanks, I took care of it.
NTSC-J

Kamen Rider - Climax Heroes (request done)

Attached Files
.pnach   746B14AB.pnach (Size: 559 bytes / Downloads: 200)
Canis Canem Edit / Bully (PAL, NTSC-U, NTSC-J)

Arapapa fixed the previous problem with the Y-FOV, thank you for all his hard work.

This patches can be patched completely in the image of the game for working also in the PS2 and not only in the emulator.
I tested myself the PAL patched version in the PS2 with OPL and worked fine.

Best regards.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-09-2016, 12:57 PM)El_Patas Wrote: This patches can be patched completely in the image of the game for working also in the PS2 and not only in the emulator.
and breakes 4:3 mode
I don't saw that breakes nothing, i don't understand what do you mean exactly, but if the patch is for play
in widescreen who cares about 4:3.

Best regards
^How does it break 4:3 mode if the patch says this?

"Do not active the native widescreen option of the game."

I'm not sure if I should replace the current ones in the archive by Nemesis with these new patches by El_Patas.