PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
Please stop here before it gets out of control guys.

@nemesis2000 - Threats are not necessary and Devina already apologized for what he said on the previous page. You are correct in that its your work and you are free to do what you like with it, but there is no need to continue to be hostile. Just like your site is your site to do with what you please, this is our site and there are rules that must be followed.

@Devina - Nemesis has made it clear that he's not going to listen to your suggestions I think. It is his work after all so if he wants to leave it not updated or not update the changelog or not tell us here then that is his prerogative. I definitely understand your frustration but unfortunately that's the way it is. He has the right to do that.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

Hey guys, have a request. 
A new english patch for Kingdom Hearts Final Mix has come out by Gledson999: https://kh-vids.net/threads/kingdom-hear...6/page-132

However it's 4:3 and not 60fps. Is there any chance one of the fine people here could port the existing codes to the game?
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
(11-17-2016, 03:56 PM)hellbringer616 Wrote: Hey guys, have a request. 
A new english patch for Kingdom Hearts Final Mix has come out by Gledson999: https://kh-vids.net/threads/kingdom-hear...6/page-132

However it's 4:3 and not 60fps. Is there any chance one of the fine people here could port the existing codes to the game?

Leave it to me! Just give me a few days.
Is the patch superior to the patch linked to on the first post here by Trilix?

https://kh-vids.net/threads/kingdom-hear...ss.121896/

If so, then I'll drop all support for Trilix's patch.
I haven't tested thoroughly, but according to the author it does fix all the bugs in Trillex's patch. Though it lacks the wide-screen modifications/fixes he implemented.
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
The patch I downloaded only has a lot of .ard files. How do I apply it?
You have to use an iso maker by crazy cat. I'll write some instructions after work
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
(11-17-2016, 11:04 PM)hellbringer616 Wrote: You have to use an iso maker by crazy cat. I'll write some instructions after work

Okay, sorry for the double post, i just wanted a notification to go out. this tutorial will help anyone patch the game.

First:
go to Crazycat00's site and download the "ISO Maker" and extract it to a folder.

Second:
Second:Go to THIS post and download the patch, created a folder called "import" in your ISOMaker folder and extract it to that folder.

Third:
Place your Final Mix ISO into the folder and rename it to KH
NOTE: ALWAYS use a CLEAN ISO when running this patch to avoid issues.

Lastly:
Run KH ISOMaker.exe hit enter, and watch the magic happen!
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
The widescreen patch for FFX International stretches the image when pre-rendered backgrounds are displayed is there any way to force 4:3 on those instances ?
(11-18-2016, 02:32 AM)hellbringer616 Wrote: Okay, sorry for the double post, i just wanted a notification to go out. this tutorial will help anyone patch the game.

First:
go to Crazycat00's site and download the "ISO Maker" and extract it to a folder.

Second:
Second:Go to THIS post and download the patch and extract it to the same folder.

Third:
Place your Final Mix ISO into the folder and rename it to KH
NOTE: ALWAYS use a CLEAN ISO when running this patch to avoid issues.

Lastly:
Run KH ISOMaker.exe hit enter, and watch the magic happen!

EDIT: Got it working! Had to create an "import" folder and put the patch files in there, and rename it to "kh.iso".

Archive updated. Support for the Trilix patch is dropped.
This Sonic Heroes patch has the benefit of unstretching the HUD compared to the current patch in the archive and is much shorter. This patch does it by patching RenderWare functions to scale the aspect ratio and frustum.

Attached Files
.pnach   78FF4E3B.pnach (Size: 511 bytes / Downloads: 302)