PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
anyone could create a widescreen patch for TOCA RACE DRIVE 3 game please
My greetings

Sponsored links

(02-15-2018, 03:19 PM)XAMATERASUX Wrote: anyone could create a widescreen patch for TOCA RACE DRIVE 3 game please
My greetings

It's already widescreen - I believe the game uses your PS2's bios settings.
does not work widescreen by BIOS in Open Ps2 Loader I need a patch to work
Did you try the game in PCSX2 then?
can u please upload the widescreen patches for madden 08-12?
(02-17-2018, 07:07 PM)Supa_Cold_Ninja_ Wrote: can u please upload the widescreen patches for madden 08-12?
The Madden games have in-game widescreen.
how @FlatOut . Is it an option ingame or triggered by PS2 BIOS
(02-17-2018, 07:25 PM)gamemasterplc Wrote: how @FlatOut . Is it an option ingame or triggered by PS2 BIOS
I believe at least some of early games have an in-game option, later ones might need to be set to 16:9 in the BIOS.
(02-17-2018, 06:53 PM)CK1 Wrote: Did you try the game in PCSX2 then?

so I use all the patches in a physical console and always work perfectly some other games that activate widescreen by the 16: 9 BIOS do not work for min because I use the OPL and even games like for example FLATOUT 2 and SNIPER ELITE that has widescreen by BIOS I have created patches for a 16: 9 I am waiting for someone who is interested in creating for this game because I do not have a good PC nor the skills for it
sorry my english I'm using the translator
(02-17-2018, 08:01 PM)XAMATERASUX Wrote: so I use all the patches in a physical console and always work perfectly some other games that activate widescreen by the 16: 9 BIOS do not work for min because I use the OPL and even games like for example FLATOUT 2 and SNIPER ELITE that has widescreen by BIOS I have created patches for a 16: 9 I am waiting for someone who is interested in creating for this game because I do not have a good PC nor the skills for it
sorry my english I'm using the translator
next time add more caps bro Laugh

https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Wi...#pid297258