Tales of Legendia
Tak and the Guardians of Gross
The Tale Of Despereauxe
The Terminator - Dawn of Fate

PAL

Tak and the Guardians of Gross
TG DareDevil

---------------------------------------

Tales of Legendia : add '2D Popup Characters Fix',  'Portrait fix (battle)' and 'Font Fix(Conversation)')

Attached Files
.rar   Upload_190303.rar (Size: 7,24 KB / Downloads: 280)

Sponsored links

@Devina & @arapapa

Can we get a proper widescreen patch for Beyond Good & Evil NTSC U? Similar to what was done to Resident Evil 4?

Looks like Beyond Good & Evil only has a letterboxed aspect ratio on 4:3. The only option is to zoom in on my tv, but I feel the camera is still too close. Maybe an fov mod?

I tested it on Gamecube with Swiss, but it still has the black bars at the top and bottom. Below are some images that show what I'm aiming for.

Beyond_GoodEvil_PS2_4x3 w/black bars visible top and bottom

Beyond_GoodEvil_Gamecube_Swiss_16x9 w/black bars visible top and bottom

Beyond_GoodEvil_PS2_4x3 w/tv_zoom
(03-06-2019, 07:01 AM)demilich Wrote: @Devina & @arapapa

Can we get a proper widescreen patch for Beyond Good & Evil NTSC U? Similar to what was done to Resident Evil 4?

Beyond Good & Evil (U)(SLUS-20763)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I tried porting this zoom out code for KH1 Final Mix to KH1 NTSC-U:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD0gy6VByMo

It didn't work because the engine seems different, but I was able to make a slight zoom out code (if you zoom out any further, the camera gets wonky controls:

patch=1,EE,2035CA68,extended,00000000
(08-07-2018, 03:15 PM)arapapa Wrote: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (U)(SLUS-20926)

- add  1 more render fix

Hi, any other patch for Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban? The one available in here is causing graphical glitches. :/ 

Without the widescreen patch

With the widescreen patch
NTSC-J

Abarenbou Princess
Kagero 2 - Dark Illusion (Modified based on ElHecht's patch)
Shutokou Battle 0
Tokyo Bus Annai - Kyou kara Kimi mo Untenshu
Tomb Raider - Utsukushiki Toubousha (Zoom fix)
Top Gear - Dare Devil
Touge 3
Tsugunai

NTSC-U

Tokyo Extreme Racer - Zero (add 'Menu (Car) fix')
Top Gear Dare Devil
Trigger Man
Turok - Evolution

PAL

They Came from the Skies
Thunderbirds
Tokyo Road Race
Torrente 3 - The Protector
Total Overdose
Trigger Man
Turbo Trucks
Turok - Evolution

Attached Files
.rar   Upload_190308.rar (Size: 7,55 KB / Downloads: 172)
(03-07-2019, 08:22 PM)mtsaccorsi Wrote: Hi, any other patch for Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban? The one available in here is causing graphical glitches. :/ 

Thank you for your feedback.
(03-07-2019, 08:22 PM)mtsaccorsi Wrote: Hi, any other patch for Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban? The one available in here is causing graphical glitches. :/ 

Without the widescreen patch

With the widescreen patch

Actually that looks like mipmapping. Check your GSdx settings and set mipmapping to automatic and/or basic if that doesn't work.
(03-07-2019, 10:23 PM)arapapa Wrote: Thank you for your feedback.

No problem. Thank you for the support. Smile

(03-07-2019, 11:28 PM)CK1 Wrote: Actually that looks like mipmapping. Check your GSdx settings and set mipmapping to automatic and/or basic if that doesn't work.

It was set on Basic , but now I've tried ever other option including off and the glitch persists. No changes. :/
What build are you using for Harry Potter and any special settings? I tried the game on a recent build but I'm getting garbage graphics.

Also, I tried Beyond Good and Evil and it could use a better render fix imo. After the first battles, the objects in the lighthouse disappear off-screen.

https://youtu.be/KNsbZZnO1hE?t=674

(Looks like 11:15 in this vid)

I also don't like the black bars at the top and bottom. You can remove them with a zoom of 115, but then some of the HUD textboxes become hidden, so I turn off the HUD fix. The patch seems still very much a WIP (work in progress).