PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
Can someone do the widescreen 16:9 patch for Ratatouille NTSC SLUS-21541? Thanks in advice

Sponsored links

Can I request widescreen patch for Power Rangers Dino Thunder USA
Hey there, I'm fearful of asking a question that has already been answered. I've tried looking all over but havent found anything.

I've been trying to get widescreen to work with Ace Combat 5 and Ace Combat Zero for ages now. I've been successful with removing interlacing and my game runs top notch aside from this one thing.
I've installed PNACHS and put them in the cheats_ws folder, 
39B574F0
Enabled widescreen patches and ensure my GS Window is 16:9.

Anything I may have missed?

Again, sorry if this was already asked.
hello, I do not see any widescreen patch for mlb the show 2011, would you please be able to let me know what it would be thank you
also for mlb 2k12 as well
(07-15-2013, 11:56 AM)Dant Wrote: I don't know whether this has already been mooted, but in MGS3 Subsistence NTSC-U there is this thing (see screenshot). Water reflection is also affected by this thing. Obviously it has something to do with the widescreen patch. Is it fixable?

Have same prolem. I think need patch fix for this.
gametitle=Metal Gear Solid 3 - Subsistence (SLUS_21359)
comment=Widescreen hack by No.47
patch=1,EE,202050AC,word,3F400000

(05-01-2022, 02:04 PM)buckytheducky69 Wrote: hello, I do not see any widescreen patch for mlb the show 2011, would you please be able to let me know what it would be thank you

that game has native widescreen option already.  select it in the ingame menu
Hello dudes, I neep your help.

Someone can help me with the widescreen patches for?:

The Rumble Fish (NTSC J) SLPM-65919
The Incredible Hulk_Ultimate Destruction (NTSC) SLUS-20941
TMNT (NTSC) SLUS-21595
Bloody Roar 3 (NTSC) SLUS-20212. (I know that there is already a patch, however it doesn't work fine because I don't saw any difference between the normal version in contrast with the patched version.)

Thanks for all
(05-07-2022, 08:35 AM)Stan Manzan Wrote: Bloody Roar 3 (NTSC) SLUS-20212. (I know that there is already a patch, however it doesn't work fine because I don't saw any difference between the normal version in contrast with the patched version.)

WDYM, it works just fine here.

If you meant the 2D elements like the menus, HUD, and FMVs, then it's not possible ATM.
[Image: cGzK8nC.gif]
(05-08-2022, 03:17 PM)BloodRaynare Wrote: WDYM, it works just fine here.

If you meant the 2D elements like the menus, HUD, and FMVs, then it's not possible ATM.

Oh, I tried to patch the game but it doesn't work for me. Can you share the file that you are using?, please, maybe it is a different file