PCSX2 for Fedora
Hi Gregory,

Just finally got back to building this rpm for the repository. One of the tasks I must do is to report fsf errors in the debug package to upstream - so here you go, for a headache!! FYI fsf error means: "The Free Software Foundation address in this file seems to be outdated or
misspelled. Ask upstream to update the address, or if this is a license file,
possibly the entire file with a new copy available from the FSF."

120+ fsf errors reported are in the attached file!

Attached Files
.gz   pcsx2-fsf-address-errors.tar.gz (Size: 1,08 KB / Downloads: 289)

Sponsored links

For your information, I fixed them in the trunk. I won't backport them in the 1.0 branch you will need to wait the next release.
I noticed this, thankyou. At first I thought you had needed to alter each file individually... but then I saw your comment about using sed ... never been able to use sed effectively myself!
grep, find, cut, sed, xargs (and others too, but they are the top five Wink ) are the power of linux Smile I used them every day at work it saves me tons of work.
Thank you for your packages. They help me a lot.
I can't wait to see your cutting edge builds !
(02-12-2013, 06:29 PM)Yama Wrote: Thank you for your packages. They help me a lot.
I can't wait to see your cutting edge builds !

Sorry to have given you the silent treatment - I had a very traumatic introduction to Fedora 18! You will find a bleeding edge build of r5581 on the sticky. Enjoy.
I can't really blame you because each time I try to compile PCSX2, I end to give up.
Thank you again for your package. I will test it when I'll have enough free time ...
Now that Fedora 19 beta/TC is up, would there be a (beta) rpm build for F19 beta or would it be better to wait till F19 finalises?
I will wait for it to finalise. Gregory has now committed some important changes and the new package will be created soon!
would there evenually be an x86_64 version of it? Or is it a question for upstream?