PCSX2 partners with AVG
(12-27-2013, 05:37 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: I wasn't planning exploting a weakness in the installer.

I wasn't talking of one. I asked in general to not try to cheat, even if you think cheating will help us.

Sponsored links

(12-27-2013, 05:39 PM)avih Wrote: I wasn't talking of one. I asked in general to not try to cheat, even if you think cheating will help us.

Indeed. Accidently reinstalling it then uninstalling it, this is fine, mistakes happen, but purposely installing it, uninstalling it then reinstalling it will just come up as cheating and will either reduce our revenues or cause problems so please please please, if you want to install it to help us, try to just do it once! Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(12-27-2013, 05:42 PM)refraction Wrote: Indeed. Accidently reinstalling it then uninstalling it, this is fine, mistakes happen, but purposely installing it, uninstalling it then reinstalling it will just come up as cheating and will either reduce our revenues or cause problems so please please please, if you want to install it to help us, try to just do it once! Smile

ok will do.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
It wasn't 100% serious.. sorry for confusion Wink
CPU: AMD Phenom ii x4 955 @ 3.4Ghz
GPU: MSI GTX 560-Ti Hawk
RAM: Kingston ValueRam 4GB 1333 @ 1600
PSU: XFX PRO550W

Really a great news . I love team . Go ahead.
Back when I first bought PC, I haven't had internet for a year,but my PC was infected anyway,mostly trough USB stick.
I'm so glad to hear that. I wish the best for the team Smile
(12-27-2013, 05:35 PM)refraction Wrote: The SVN builds will not contain it, so you know Tongue

I'm aware, Just figured i'd simply install the 1.2 then uninstall it and the toolbar everytime i update an SVN.

But Avih is right, probably shouldn't circumvent AVG's automatic detection of it being uninstalled. Pity Sad
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
So how did it happen? Did someone register in the forum and PMed you guys or did they track some of you down IRL to contact you?
They contacted us through the website contact form. Avih met some of them in person in Israel for the record Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]