PCSX2CE: PCSX2 Cheat Converter / Patch File Editor
Hm, I am not sure what the problem is. It seems to work fine with those codes.

Sponsored links

It works but not how omniconvert work.

For example if I copy the first 3 lines of codes and paste them in pcsx2ce,I get this
Code:
//1       Max HP      
patch=1,EE,1AAD0B58,extended,0000270F
//2     Infinite HP     
patch=1,EE,1AAF0B58,extended,0000270F
//3     Max Infinite HP     
patch=1,EE,2A477985,extended,270F270F
and this from omniconvert
Code:
1 Max HP
E1BA6840 67DB3567

2 Infinite HP
12737888 377EE970

3 Max Infinite HP
2A408D14 99F32BC1
I posted a new version. How is it now?
Now it's ok Smile
BTW could you add one feature...clear menu or button to delete the contents of the input box(I have to always press Ctrl+A and then delete before pasting another code)
I posted a new version. Now there are the following functions:
-Select All
-Copy All
-Clear & Paste
-Clear

Is everything working properly?
I didn't expect you'll make so many cool options by just requesting Clear function...thanks,I'll test it now

Edit:Actually "Select All" and "Clear" are not really needed.
Copy All - this is Select All + Copy
Clear & Paste - you are not going to use Clear because you'll have to use then "Paste" to paste the input code.Clear & Paste will do those two operation by using only one command.

And btw the problem from the previous version is back(post 62)...it's not converting the output the way I told you it's ok
I updated the file. What happened was that I edited the file I had at the school computer when there were newer changes made on my home computer. I also got rid of the "Select All" and made it so it doesn't ask to save the changes if you leave the CRC field blank (it was annoying me). Finally, I made it so if you try to open a new pnach file without saving your changes, it will ask you if you want to save your changes.
It's ok now
May I ask for some help using this? I think I messed something up trying to make a cheat file with this.

I was trying to make a pnach for Dragon Quest VIII, doing like so with a code to put Seeds of Defense into bag slot 4:

[Image: fail2.png]

I create a pnach placed into Documents, since I couldn't write into the cheats folder due to permissions problems, then paste it into the cheats folder myself. I start up PCSX2, check Enable Cheats and start the game... but the cheat isn't active and the log is filled with this:

[Image: fail1t.png]

What did I do wrong?
Even without checking the image at full size,I can see that this code is not raw format and that's why you get all those red errors.

Try with this
10409ADC 0000011E