PS one game compatibility
(07-20-2015, 03:56 PM)kage Wrote: Are you planning on buying one if yes then I can wait no problem I am looking forward to your reply!Biggrin
Instead of waiting for people to buy something, how about you just download the emulator and try it yourself.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]

Sponsored links

(07-20-2015, 03:56 PM)kage Wrote: Are you planning on buying one if yes then I can wait no problem I am looking forward to your reply!Biggrin

Still not quite on my feet, financially, so no, sorry.
(07-20-2015, 04:00 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Instead of waiting for people to buy something, how about you just download the emulator and try it yourself.
looking at the same image once again you see the "maximize" button is grayed-out here I shall attach it once again... Waiting for your reply.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That's a valid bug. Not entirely related to psone compatibility but who cares for thread structure. If you want you can create a bug report.
(The question is actually if these tooltips are needed..)
(07-20-2015, 04:18 PM)kage Wrote: looking at the same image once again you see the "maximize" button is grayed-out here I shall attach it once again... Waiting for your reply.

lol, that is a funny issue Laugh

A work around is to make the window near the bottom of the screen, the menu should pop upwards instead of downwards then, and you can read the description. Most of them either don't have a description, or the description does not fit into the box Rolleyes
Guys, the tooltip is also present at the bottom of the logs window. Tongue2
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I still find it funny that PCSX2 uses 3 windows by default to play, but we are going way off topic with 2 pages. You don't realize how useful jesalvein is until something like this happen :P
(07-20-2015, 05:09 PM)ssakash Wrote: Guys, the tooltip is also present at the bottom of the logs window. Tongue2

You can disable the log window

Then you're back to square one.
(07-20-2015, 05:06 PM)K.F Wrote: lol, that is a funny issue Laugh

A work around is to make the window near the bottom of the screen, the menu should pop upwards instead of downwards then, and you can read the description. Most of them either don't have a description, or the description does not fit into the box Rolleyes
You are a smart one I applied your fix , The result is     You can read the message if you look through windows task bar now if only a nice developer would make the drop-down menu drop-up instead that would be great
I think it should be Rise-UP menu instead. Tongue2

either way, I don't really think the tooltip for these things are needed. They are displayed on the log, if someone knows how to disable the log window he probably knows the meaning of those options.

PS: lol, also take a look at the tooltip while you have your cursor at the exit button. :d
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction