PS one game compatibility
The wheel plugin does http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Qemu-USB-...gstar-test (using a .img)

Edit: It's a bit finicky, I'm not sure if that was a fault of the software I used to make/edit the .img file of if it is emulation issues in PCSX2

Sponsored links

(06-25-2015, 08:04 PM)Ge-Force Wrote: The wheel plugin does http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Qemu-USB-...gstar-test (using a .img)

Edit: It's a bit finicky, I'm not sure if that was a fault of the software I used to make/edit the .img file of if it is emulation issues in PCSX2
After reading posts 124 - 131 am I to understand that there is a program called PS2PSXe that makes PS1 games playable on PS2 good but what does it need in order to work properly...? USB port or working HDD plugin or what exactly...?
I wouldn't say it works "good." It's pretty buggy and sometimes slow. It either needs games on USB mass storage or HDD.

But you do know PS2 can already play PS1 right... just put your disc in the drive.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
So Mednafen is the most accurate PSX emulator? What's the best frontend for it since it is command line based and lacks a GUI?
(06-26-2015, 02:26 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: I wouldn't say it works "good." It's pretty buggy and sometimes slow. It either needs games on USB mass storage or HDD.

But you do know PS2 can already play PS1 right... just put your disc in the drive.
There seems to be a small problem and I have attached an image to explain it better but it is my first time attaching something so please tell me if you can see it or not in case you can not see the attached image I will explain it in my next post alright see you later...!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-19-2015, 08:42 AM)kage Wrote: There seems to be a small problem and I have attached an image to explain it better but it is my first time attaching something so please tell me if you can see it or not in case you can not see the attached image I will explain it in my next post alright see you later...!

You can just increase the size of the PCSX2 window and it'll be visible, yeah?
(07-19-2015, 08:42 AM)kage Wrote: There seems to be a small problem and I have attached an image to explain it better but it is my first time attaching something so please tell me if you can see it or not in case you can not see the attached image I will explain it in my next post alright see you later...!

Also, it's shown at the bottom on the console window, so I'm actually not sure why it's shown on the main window.
(07-20-2015, 05:36 AM)Rassane Wrote: You can just increase the size of the PCSX2 window and it'll be visible, yeah?
I do not think you can increase the size of the PCSX2 window but you should double check because I am not sureBlink
(07-20-2015, 11:09 AM)kage Wrote: I do not think you can increase the size of the PCSX2 window but you should double check because I am not sureBlink

I do not have a PC, sorry.
(07-20-2015, 02:56 PM)Rassane Wrote: I do not have a PC, sorry.
Are you planning on buying one if yes then I can wait no problem I am looking forward to your reply!Biggrin