PS one game compatibility
(07-21-2015, 05:43 AM)ssakash Wrote: I think it should be Rise-UP menu instead. Tongue2

either way, I don't really think the tooltip for these things are needed. They are displayed on the log, if someone knows how to disable the log window he probably knows the meaning of those options.

PS: lol, also take a look at the tooltip while you have your cursor at the exit button. :d
I see someone making jokes     while working which is good for your health the message reads " Closing PCSX2 maybe hazardous to your health" I sure am glad I read that all joking aside if you think it should be Rise-UP menu instead who should we talk to about this man especially because not all people are tech savvy like you and me hmmm...

Sponsored links

Quote:if you think it should be Rise-UP menu instead who should we talk to about this man especially because

I don't understand your point. if you want, I could implement the native PX Tooltip instead of the current implementation on the main window. an inverted drop down menu is out of the question (It just looks creepy Tongue2 ).
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(07-21-2015, 08:23 AM)ssakash Wrote: I don't understand your point. if you want, I could implement the native PX Tooltip instead of the current implementation on the main window. an inverted drop down menu is out of the question (It just looks creepy Tongue2 ).
can you show me how the native PX Tooltip looks so I get a clearer idea please
[Image: ZD0PjR3.png]
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(07-21-2015, 09:23 AM)ssakash Wrote: [Image: ZD0PjR3.png]
Sure you can test that and see how well that goes in fact looking at the image I posted     it was a test build so I am all for it actually post a reply when you are done please
What does the last 3 pages of this thread have to do with PSX compatibility?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(07-21-2015, 12:17 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: What does the last 3 pages of this thread have to do with PSX compatibility?
PS1 compatibility feature has been postponed for now according to post #109 by refraction I think so what is the harm in looking at other problems while we wait as they say "Hit 2 birds with 1 stone" or in this case " hit 2 bugs with one thread" does that answer your question dear sir....?
(07-21-2015, 12:59 PM)kage Wrote: PS1 compatibility feature has been postponed for now according to post #109 by refraction I think so what is the harm in looking at other problems while we wait as they say "Hit 2 birds with 1 stone" or in this case " hit 2 bugs with one thread" does that answer your question dear sir....?

Nobb's point, which is very valid, the conversation is completely off topic and should have its own thread.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(07-21-2015, 01:19 PM)refraction Wrote: Nobb's point, which is very valid, the conversation is completely off topic and should have its own thread.
Dear sir my point is I want to keep this thread alive until somebody decides to start working on the feature again is it bad to try to keep a thread alive because the way I see it if it stays too long without a reply people will forget about it , What is your opinion then...?
My opinion is these issues get taken in to another thread, preferrably in bug reports or something (you can note that i said to put it there if you fear it being closed). This thread should be kept for PS1 emulation discussion. If it dies, it dies.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]