Post your PCSX2 cheats-patches here!
Would it be possible to get a 2x exp rate on both skills and regular exp for digimon world 4? Or something that adds in every monster to your book in monster rancher evo? Thanks in advance.

Sponsored links

help me! I just can get B license....who can give me a code ? NTSC....my email [email protected]
(08-05-2012, 06:47 AM)wolaohu Wrote: help me! I just can get B license....who can give me a code ? NTSC....my email [email protected]

I just got my boat licence today... Maybe I can give you some lessons.
seriously, what are you talking about ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I am in need of someone to convert these codes to pnach as I do not have a text editor that can make pnach. This is for shadowhearts ntsc. I could also use some help with a pnach for shadowhearts from the new world, money and exp only. Also the codes are already in raw format.

allcharacters quick lvl up
101002DC 0000FFFF
1010041C 0000FFFF
101003CC 0000FFFF
1010032C 0000FFFF
1010037C 0000FFFF
1010046C 0000FFFF
1010028C 0000FFFF

max money
20100008 0098967F
@yuffie
You don't need any special editor, you just can create a .txt file, then edit it with notepad and rename extension to pnach.

Hoewer if you use the PCSX2CE, it'll automatically create the pnach file for you from raw codes, just paste the codes to the left side, fill CRC and gametitle, set a directory of pcsx2 cheats click convert and then save. As easy as that.

If you have still problems with that, just post your game CRC(it's in pcsx2 log after you run the game, should be in dark blue letters).
.pnach is just a normal .txt file but with changed extension
Notepad=>Save as=>Save as Type=>All Files=>and for name type the_gamecrc.pnach
I do not have a text editor that can do .txt it all does .doc and .docx I'm actually asking for two different game code sets well now that I check my list of games needing cheats for it's three all three shadow hearts us editions and I do not know how to convert from raw to pcsx2 format I just know it has to end in .pnach,shadow hearts1 Game CRC = 0x8BE3D7B2, shadow hearts 2 CRC = 0xF3BDB2E6 and shadow hearts from the new world Game CRC = 0xC3D28EB9, quick lvlup and max money

do not have notepad dang thing didn't work when I last checked so deleted it
Also that file mentioned in miseru's post doesn't work, it won't even open.
Quote:I do not have a text editor that can do .txt it all does .doc and .docx
Quote:do not have notepad dang thing didn't work when I last checked so deleted it

I suggest you go get some basic IT knowledge before even trying to use pcsx2 and its pnach system. Laugh
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I have it knowledge what I don't have is a one hundred percent functioning pc at the moment. My gaming pc has no internet connection fried network card. The pc I use to connect to the internet right now is about two days from dead..and the network card is integrated