Post your PCSX2 cheats-patches here!
just asking but does any one have a pnach file for Xenosaga Episode II - Jenseits von Gut und Boese pal version??

Sponsored links

for the French version?

(11-23-2012, 04:55 PM)gotenksssj22002 Wrote: just asking but does any one have a pnach file for Xenosaga Episode II - Jenseits von Gut und Boese pal version??
english version i'm in the uk
oh excuse me I have that codes for the French version only

(11-23-2012, 05:09 PM)gotenksssj22002 Wrote: english version i'm in the uk
i've found the codes i want to use for Xenosaga Episode II - Jenseits von Gut und Boese pal version and made a pnach file but they don't seem to be working in the game though pcsx2 finds and loads them can any one take a look at my pnach file and tell me what i did wrong?

Attached Files
.pnach   BBBAAF63.pnach (Size: 218 bytes / Downloads: 1.015)
and codes that you please put the file pnach What is code like
infinite or max hp attak etc ... what exactly?

(11-24-2012, 12:54 PM)gotenksssj22002 Wrote: i've found the codes i want to use for Xenosaga Episode II - Jenseits von Gut und Boese pal version and made a pnach file but they don't seem to be working in the game though pcsx2 finds and loads them can any one take a look at my pnach file and tell me what i did wrong?
so i have to put what their for in the pnach like infinite hp above the code for it? do i have to do that for each code? do i also need the enable codes aswell?
(11-24-2012, 04:18 PM)gotenksssj22002 Wrote: so i have to put what their for in the pnach like infinite hp above the code for it? do i have to do that for each code? do i also need the enable codes aswell?

Each code and then pnach line is composed of the address offset and the value to be put on that address offset.

Then you need a line for each and all codes, some codes need to be done in more than one line and then you need more than one line for them.

The code not working and still being seen by the pnach engine means the code is for another version or region of that game... what means the values are being pushed into wrong addresses for that game version and besides not working may be harming in a way you aren't aware yet.
Edit: or do mean the code was not decoded to "raw" what still means the address is wrong.

PS: And of course the code must be enabled Smile In the case of PCSX2 and pnach it means you must have "Enable cheats"... enabled and the actual code line into to the pnach file must not have the double slash that disable it (works as comment).
Imagination is where we are truly real
ah yes i've never used cheats on ps2 games before so this is alittle new how ever i did convert them to raw but i can't seem to find any codes for the pal version of the game which is a bit stupid

(11-24-2012, 05:24 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: Each code and then pnach line is composed of the address offset and the value to be put on that address offset.

Then you need a line for each and all codes, some codes need to be done in more than one line and then you need more than one line for them.

The code not working and still being seen by the pnach engine means the code is for another version or region of that game... what means the values are being pushed into wrong addresses for that game version and besides not working may be harming in a way you aren't aware yet.
Edit: or do mean the code was not decoded to "raw" what still means the address is wrong.

PS: And of course the code must be enabled Smile In the case of PCSX2 and pnach it means you must have "Enable cheats"... enabled and the actual code line into to the pnach file must not have the double slash that disable it (works as comment).
(11-24-2012, 06:09 PM)gotenksssj22002 Wrote: ah yes i've never used cheats on ps2 games before so this is alittle new how ever i did convert them to raw but i can't seem to find any codes for the pal version of the game which is a bit stupid

I think Codejunkies specialize in non USA versions. It has an option to chose location from the main page. Good luck.
Imagination is where we are truly real