Post your PCSX2 cheats-patches here!
Hmm... That's wierd. Try removing all the other codes, and if that doesn't work, put them back. Also, with codes starting with 0, you put Short or Extended instead of word, I believe.

Sponsored links

I tried with only the two lines for the quickening (both with and without the master codebreaker lines), but still the same result.

Edit: I just tried the patch out in 0.9.6 and there it works (or at least it doesn't crash... I didn't actually go beyond the main menu of FF12).
But in r1888 it cashes right on startup.
You weren't using 0.9.6? I use it for everything. Always run 0.9.6
(03-25-2010, 02:58 AM)naruto657 Wrote: ok, so I'm new to this whole patching thing so please dun shot meh down for errors but i seem to have noticed that there is no KH RE:COM (kingdom hearts Re:Chain Of Memory's) cheat pnach files so i made my own, is not much but is all i got right now so:
gametitle=RE-CoM [SLUS 21799] (U) [a287df74]
comment=code for character
//inf cp
patch=1,EE,202B5AA0,word,AE201AEC
patch=1,EE,201B5B5C,word,00000000
//99999 moogel points
patch=1,EE,2060D2B8,word,0001869F
//all sleights
patch=1,EE,2060D2C0,word,55555555
patch=1,EE,2060D2C4,word,55555555
patch=1,EE,2060D2C8,word,55555555
patch=1,EE,2060D2CC,word,55555555
patch=1,EE,2060D2D0,word,55555555
repaired my sad post by putting more codes on enjoy
ok so i got these codes from code junkies and all i did was use max convert
v0.71 to convert them to raw and i just use the codes that start with
206 as that seems to be the lucky number for this game
hope this is a little more helpful. all the above codes are RAW jus so ya
know.
Guys, can someone give mea a patch for infinite life for 1st player and infinite gold?
(03-31-2010, 05:47 AM)Prashanth_k234 Wrote: Guys, can someone give mea a patch for infinite life for 1st player and infinite gold?

To my understanding this isnt a place for patch requests.
[Image: Deadlysin-2.jpg]
(03-31-2010, 11:13 AM)Demon002 Wrote:
(03-31-2010, 05:47 AM)Prashanth_k234 Wrote: Guys, can someone give mea a patch for infinite life for 1st player and infinite gold?

People have requested in this thread and many guys hav asked for this patch but sadly there is no response from the developers.Wacko
(04-07-2010, 09:20 AM)Prashanth_k234 Wrote:
(03-31-2010, 11:13 AM)Demon002 Wrote:

People have requested in this thread and many guys hav asked for this patch but sadly there is no response from the developers.Wacko

Since I don't have that game you can try learning how to search for cheats yourself
On fighting games the health is unknown value which decrease when you get hit but on some game is the other way around...the value incense when you get hit.It's really easy cheat to find.
The gold is almost all of the games is also easy to find...you just search for how much money you have,then buy/sell something to change the amount of money you have and search again
Where cam i find the instructions?
(04-07-2010, 11:52 AM)Prashanth_k234 Wrote: Where cam i find the instructions?
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Cheat-making-for-dummies
There are other instructions too

This is for the pcsx2 Patch Finder

For money
Go to the shop(or where you spend your money)and look how much money you have(make sure you have enough to buy a thing or two).After seeing how much money you have,press Esc and go to Misc=>Patch Finder
EE RAM
32bit unsigned
Equal
Specific Value: type here how much money you have
Search
After the search finish,return to the game and buy something and return back to the Patch Finder and with everything the same type the new value(how much money you have after buying something).And you're doing that until only one code is left.After finding it select it and click on add and write on value how much you want to have.After that go to Patch Browser,select the cheat and enable it,then click on Pnach Writer,add your comments and save.

Then restart and if you did everything correctly and find the correct code you'll have unlimited money(make sure that Misc=>Enable Patches is enabled).

For Health
You are doing the same as for money but here you're choosing 8bits(I doubt it will be higher but I can't be sure since I don't have that game)Equal and Old Value(Equal+Old Value on a first search meants all possible values since you don't know how much health you have)and search.Return to the game,allow your opponent to hit you,return to the Patch Finder and select Smaller and Old Value(this means that the value is less than before)...and your doing that untill you find the code(if you don't find anything try with Greater and Old value from your second search to the end)

BTW which version of the game you have USA,PAL or JP?