Post your PCSX2 cheats-patches here!
Hi, I would need .pnach cheats for this game:
Magna Carta Pal Ita:
SLES_539.49
CRC = E3B1855B
Infinite Items, Infinite Money, All Chi Max In battle or infinite Chi, All Materials Mission Blacksmith, Infinite Battle HP,Infinite EXP.
I hope it is possible.
Thx.Smile

Sponsored links

Hello, I need help with SLES 51290, CRC 54FBDC95, Sword of the samurai PAL, I tried to make a working pnach file for years but always failed, now 2020 i try again but always failed again, please someone help me please.. I need working pnach for infinite HP , all techniques, all swords and all stats codes.. Thank you.. Please help.. Sad Sad Sad I'm using pcsx2 v1.6.0 now
I wonder if there's a way to make the visual improvement for vp2 working for the ntsc/u version of the game ? or at least some. Because (i don't know which one) actually fixed one of the most annoying issue with the game on hardware mode (the issue doesn't appear in software mode or on the real hardware) (no, not the forest thigy, it's fixed but the colors, with the gsdx made especialy for this game around 2015)
I'm talking about the dark screen fading during photon teleport.

And if you wonder why i'm not using the pal version of the game, the pal version is simply a medicore port, the patch make it better for casual playthrough but when you are seriously digging into the game the us and japanese version is way superior.
There's nothing wrong with vp2 forest on current GSdx. This is a meme that just doesn't die.
[Image: HkgHT5k.gif]
もっとちゃんと言ってよ
忘れないようメモにしてよ

The forest is not the issue.

Also with the current gsdx this is what i got in the the forest.
https://puu.sh/GueET/525a5b6ae3.jpg (the color is right, but i couln't find a way to remove the lines)

and with the good gsdx for this game. i got this.
https://puu.sh/GueFe/c2fd16d75d.jpg (the color is wrong, but no visual issue)
Yeah there is a channel effect for the red filter. It gets misaligned with upscaling. I think one of the upscaling hacks will sort it but might cause issues elsewhere in the game. You could probably nop it out with a patch. The game just has a lot of post-processing.
[Image: HkgHT5k.gif]
もっとちゃんと言ってよ
忘れないようメモにしてよ

game crc is 643F90C

i would like to have some standard cheats like max strength, max hp and maybe max gil

want to play easy peasy trough the game without any exhausting

just want to experience the story and chill
Hey guys i was searching for a rogue galaxy cheat pnach

a user posted a data in my thread
https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-anyone-h...ion-cheats

how can i know if the cheats are working now???

the battles actually still take me very long tbh, i deal like 17 damage a hit and it takes me like 7-8 hits to kill 1 enemy.

are the cheats not working??
Request - Baroque NTSC

CRC - 4566213C

Half the distance of enemies walking

I Recently made a 60fps patch for this game
You can find it In 60 fps thread
I made a modifer to everything that is tied to the frame rate except the distance of enemies walking
So Big Thanks for helping
Ape Escape 2 - SCES-50885 only!
CRC = 09B3AD4D
Mipmapping removal patch. Greatly improve game quality. Not fully tested so feedback is welcome.
PS. This game need skipMpeg hack to get into main menu.
EDIT: I forgot to mention that you need to set mipmapping in GSDX settings to NONE to get best effect.

Code:
patch=1,EE,0034E0E0,word,00000000

Before vs. After