Project Unification - Comprehensive Cheat Manager for PCSX2
After well over a year, version 1.2 is finally out! Please see the original post in this thread for more info....

Sponsored links

Wow! Thank you Gazdaman! You are the first person to have contributed codes. I've quickly imported them into the database file and included them in the latest release. I really appreciate the contribution!
(04-28-2020, 06:12 AM)ProjectUnification Wrote: Wow!  Thank you Gazdaman!  You are the first person to have contributed codes.  I've quickly imported them into the database file and included them in the latest release.  I really appreciate the contribution!

Happy to help.
Please note, i updated my post last night to include cheats for 55 games so make sure you grabbed the updated zip file.

Cheers
Here I go reviving an old thread. Love the program you've developed, It has been invaluable to me. I have quite a large list I've been adding to the database in the last few days. Roughly 70 additional games.

That said, so far I have only spot checked a small amount of the games I've added. And Only a few of the codes. I'm really focusing on building the list and not testing the codes at this point.

Would you rather I post what I have, or wait until I can test all the codes?
Well, I didn't get a response yet. but in case some people find this helpful here's a bundle of pnach files I created. I'm still working on the rest of the games I have, so I may post again. I've just slowed down in my process as other things get in the way.

And I have not fully tested these. But the ones I have tested so far work. Really I've only tested a small sample size.

Most of these I converted from some code breaker codes I have that I saved long ago from the cmgsccc website, that is now codetwink.

Some of these may conflict with some games in the database. This is because I found more codes than what was present. In some cases I added to the existing game in my database, or I created a separate game indicating if it was the original AR Max code list someone else left.

Because this may cause issues mass importing pnach files, I have included my version of the database file as well. Just copy it over your database file (make a backup of yours if you want to be safe).

EDIT: There are a total of 178 pnach files. The majority of them are new games.

Attached Files
.7z   pnach-files.7z (Size: 642,07 KB / Downloads: 301)
(02-13-2021, 07:10 AM)lrnull Wrote: Here I go reviving an old thread. Love the program you've developed, It has been invaluable to me. I have quite a large list I've been adding to the database in the last few days. Roughly 70 additional games.

That said, so far I have only spot checked a small amount of the games I've added. And Only a few of the codes. I'm really focusing on building the list and not testing the codes at this point.

Would you rather I post what I have, or wait until I can test all the codes?

Thanks Irnull!

Sorry I just saw your post. I think everyone appreciates your sharing the codes! Even if some of them don't work, it's fine.

Remember, you can select different database files in the settings menu, so you can have more than one database file at a time... no need to overwrite one database file to use another.