Resolved: [Bug Report] God of War 2 [NTSC]
I turn off all hacks and still same O.o
E2180 [email protected] // NVidia 8800gt // W7_prof

Sponsored links

kahnakha:
when u use "Skip MPEG" and after you bypass the movie, you have to go back and disable it. Enabled: "NO"
so do not leave it "YES" and continue playing. i guess that is why your game got errors.

sapsa:
do not use GSdx 890. use the one that comes with PCSX2 r1736 or PCSX2 r1888
Hey Guys, I'm fairly new at this, and I'm kinda stumped here.

So, I'm playing GoW 2, and everything seems to be running peachy, except for one thing: Once I upgrade Kratos's Blades of Athena to level 3, they cease to exist. Oh, he still swings his arms around and goes through the motions, but the blades simply aren't there. It's not like they're just invisible, which I could kinda understand, but they don't hit anything--they don't exist. Likewise with the hammer, except I can't even switch to the weapon. I've tried my disc and two .iso builds, and it's the same in all cases. Level 3 and up, the blades don't exist.

Anyone have any ideas as to why this would be the case? Thanks Smile

- KLS
game stops here, what to do any ideas ?

[Image: v58t2q.png]
Skylance
Check the File Size of the .iso you have.
if it is about 4 GB then u have only half of the game and that causes the problem.
Try to make the .iso again and be sure to get the 2 layers of the DVD and the size is about 8 GB!

but if u already have the 8 GB then maybe you need to DL Toxic patch it.
Brada
some movies need to be skipped, try to use "Skip MPEG"
i tried to skip it but then i get a black screen Sad
there is a trick in using "Skip MPEG"
you have to use it AFTER the movie begins!
so as soon as you see the movie starting hit "ESC" and use "Skip MPEG"
if u activated the patch during gameplay u will get a black screen when u reach the movie.
yep yep i know when to use but still the same thing :/
hmmm... dunno then. sorry! Mellow
i have your problem but i tried game with another disk(Orginal and Complete) and i finish the game with no problem and i dont use patch with this Disk.
good luck