Resolved: [Bug Report] Gran Turismo 4 [PAL]
For this game you`ll need to veeeight. Wont work otherwise. Note that with ZeroGS you can put whatever speedhack you like on (on the newest revisions) and the game still runs. That said the best you get is 19-25 fps in races with it. Not likely to see a fix anytime soon with GSDX either.
Old habits die hard - System Shock

Sponsored links

Just play it in dx10 mode using gsdx. works full speed (I need to enable frame limit). Only a few tracks (which crash in dx9 mode) show slow down for few seconds. Rest its fairly playable.
If you have windows vista. For me I have xp.
This makes me laugh, PS2 is something like 8 years old as i remember, what tha hell difference makes for games from it between dx9 and dx10? Blink
All in the coding I`d assume.
It seems that when the speedhacks moved to Advanced options and some commit before, the garbages on in-game instead of being fixed, it only increased the garbage. Now there is graphics error when selecting a car.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

AMD Athlon 64 3000+ @2.2Ghz 754 Newcastle/ASUS K8V-X/GeForce FX 5500 256MB AGP-8X Downclocked/Seagate Sata2 250GB/512MB DDR-400

[Image: psyalemao.jpg]
goto advanced options and hit 'default'
then switch VU clamping to "extra + preserve sign"

it should fix your graphic problems.
it works perfect for me with those settings.
ow thanks cottonvibes =)
It's working great. Now we only need to wait till gabest manage to fix the crash at the start of the races on dx9
AMD Athlon 64 3000+ @2.2Ghz 754 Newcastle/ASUS K8V-X/GeForce FX 5500 256MB AGP-8X Downclocked/Seagate Sata2 250GB/512MB DDR-400

[Image: psyalemao.jpg]
0.9.5.396, VU on, Extra + Preserve Sign, Game fixes all on, SGdx 880m SSE4.1...and i get garbage Glare

Use MAX Interlacing, i was trying to use 480p in setup of Turismo but was refreshed back...

So close but so far...Ohmy
All in good time Filip. We just need to wait on Gabest for now. Till then we got plenty of other good games to play that work.