ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
Hi guys, thanks for making another thread, although I found one guy in the other thread which had the same problems as me, it wasn't answered so yeah, here we go.

So I have been using SCP Driver for over 6 months now on my Win 7 Professional PC. No problems on installation, works well.
I bought a new windows 8.1 laptop and I wanted to use PCSX2 on it to see how it can go and I can use it to continue my .hack//GU playthrough whenever I can't use the PC.
So PCSX2 works fine now, and I'm stuck on the SCP Driver installation.
Here's what it shows:
SCP Driver Installer 1.2.0.160 [9/6/2015 11:49:32 PM]

SUCCESS - Virtual Bus Created
INFO    - ENTER:  DriverPackageInstallW
INFO    - Looking for Model Section [SCProductions.NTamd64]...
INFO    - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW  (0xE0000247)
INFO    - No matching devices found in INF "lol can't show this part" on the Machine.
INFO    - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW  (0xE000020B)
INFO    - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW  (0x103)

Install Succeeded. [Reboot Required]

-- Install Summary --
SCP DS3 Service
Bus Device

Already tried force install, still the same thing.
I have a genuine PS3 controller that works fine on my PC. I don't use a bluetooth dongle (I only play with my USB cable attached) for both PC and laptop.
I also noticed in the device manager that it only shows up as an HID-compliant game controller, although in the Devices and Printers tab, it shows that its a PS3 Controller.
I haven't tried Zadig.
Thanks guys, and I hope you can help me with this

Sponsored links

(09-06-2015, 05:28 PM)LelouchLamperouge Wrote: Hi. I am bit confused in using this software. How do I connect my controller through bluetooth?

Have you read the installation instructions? Which parts confuse you?

(09-06-2015, 05:59 PM)tepellin_10 Wrote: Hi guys, thanks for making another thread, although I found one guy in the other thread which had the same problems as me, it wasn't answered so yeah, here we go.

So I have been using SCP Driver for over 6 months now on my Win 7 Professional PC. No problems on installation, works well.
I bought a new windows 8.1 laptop and I wanted to use PCSX2 on it to see how it can go and I can use it to continue my .hack//GU playthrough whenever I can't use the PC.
So PCSX2 works fine now, and I'm stuck on the SCP Driver installation.
Here's what it shows:
SCP Driver Installer 1.2.0.160 [9/6/2015 11:49:32 PM]

SUCCESS - Virtual Bus Created
INFO    - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW  (0xE0000247)
INFO    - No matching devices found in INF "lol can't show this part" on the Machine.
INFO    - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW  (0xE000020B)
INFO    - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW  (0x103)

Install Succeeded. [Reboot Required]

-- Install Summary --
SCP DS3 Service
Bus Device

Already tried force install, still the same thing.
I have a genuine PS3 controller that works fine on my PC. I don't use a bluetooth dongle (I only play with my USB cable attached) for both PC and laptop.
I also noticed in the device manager that it only shows up as an HID-compliant game controller, although in the Devices and Printers tab, it shows that its a PS3 Controller.
I haven't tried Zadig.
Thanks guys, and I hope you can help me with this

You are using an outdated version I don't support. Please update to my most recent fork (see first post).
(09-05-2015, 03:25 PM)draco259 Wrote: Just wanted to let you know that after adding my hardware id to ScpControl.ini it installed and works fine on Widows 10. The hardware ID is USB\VID_0B05&PID_17CB Its for an Asus bluetooth adapter.

Thank you, I added the HWID to the repository Happy

(09-04-2015, 04:22 AM)youturnjason Wrote: You are amazing, Thankyou so much! 

I see this was a problem with ds4drv on SteamOS and Linux too, has this been fixed there aswell?

Also, I'm not too sure exactly how it works, but I always need to use the DS4 Repair option when re-pairing my controller so I've just left it on with seemingly no adverse effects, is there any reason to disable it?

Since the issue state is still open, I assume it's not fixed in SteamOS. Can't confirm it myself since I don't use SteamOS or Linux for gaming.

It's not a problem if you leave this option ticked, I don't need it but if it helps you, leave it enabled.
(09-04-2015, 04:06 PM)rodrijn Wrote: I have the same problem that a few users and tried everithing posted on here, i get the "BTH 000000000 none" message, don't know what else to do, please help, what files do you need me to attach to the message? I have original DS3 controller and it is compatible according to the hardware ID, same as the dongle, everything compatible.

(09-04-2015, 05:28 PM)rodrijn Wrote: Dongle Hardware ID: USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_0134
DS3 Hardware ID: USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100

via USB works perfect and shows a variaton of numbers and it says "charging"

scp Files screenshot: [Image: 2015-09-04.png]

Thank you for your time and the effort you are putting on this amazing project!

The rumble works perfectly via blueetooth but no mapping or input is detected.. please help Nefarius
(09-06-2015, 07:02 PM)rodrijn Wrote: The rumble works perfectly via blueetooth but no mapping or input is detected.. please help Nefarius

Please try the attached DLL I crafted especially for your case. Everybody else don't use this DLL! It's meant for diagnostics, not production.

After you overwrote it, start the service or the server, connect your DS via Bluetooth, wiggle around with buttons and sticks a bit and stop the service/close the server afterwards.

You should see a newly created file in the SCP folder named like this: hid_d367d671-75e2-45f3-8090-16a936eff9f8.dump

This file might be quite large, please compress it with e.g. 7-Zip and upload it here so I can review it.

Attached Files
.7z   ScpControl.7z (Size: 55,83 KB / Downloads: 185)
(09-06-2015, 07:42 PM)Nefarius Wrote: Please try the attached DLL I crafted especially for your case. Everybody else don't use this DLL! It's meant for diagnostics, not production.

After you overwrote it, start the service or the server, connect your DS via Bluetooth, wiggle around with buttons and sticks a bit and stop the service/close the server afterwards.

You should see a newly created file in the SCP folder named like this: hid_d367d671-75e2-45f3-8090-16a936eff9f8.dump

This file might be quite large, please compress it with e.g. 7-Zip and upload it here so I can review it.

the dump file is small
here I attached it.
Thank you for your time and dedication again!

.rar   hid_ea8a0228-41bf-49c6-8b7c-0dc6286fc2ea.rar (Size: 529 bytes / Downloads: 237)
(09-06-2015, 08:32 PM)rodrijn Wrote: the dump file is small
here I attached it.
Thank you for your time and dedication again!

Let it run for a little longer please!
did it again, like a minute pressing buttons, only 2 kb again (same as the one before)
(09-06-2015, 08:41 PM)rodrijn Wrote: did it again, like a minute pressing buttons, only 2 kb again (same as the one before)

You forgot the attachment Tongue Apparently the DS4 dumps are huge compared to the DS3.
(09-06-2015, 08:41 PM)rodrijn Wrote: did it again, like a minute pressing buttons, only 2 kb again (same as the one before)

Ha! Your controller is fake Biggrin